014

{ 17 𝓭𝓪𝔂𝓼 }

Waking up to find I'm in my own bed and not that dreadful place Sukuna calls his innate domain I stretched all my limbs letting out a big yawn before rolling out of bed to freshen up and see Itadori

"ITAAADORIII" I yelled with an obnoxiously loud bang on his dorm door.

The sounds of heavy footsteps and mumbling could be heard behind the door before it swung open revealing an annoyed Itadori until he set his eyes on me then began to smile.

"Oh l/n why'd you yell" he nervously laughed rubbing the back of his head with one hand.

"Aw sorry yuji but aren't you excited today we get to play baseball instead of the second day of the exchange event and I get to join in"

Yuji's eyes widened at the mention of his first name "Huh? My first name"

I playfully pushed his shoulder back "oh come on we are friends it's not weird right? Well you can call me y/n and if it's okay I'll call you yuji"

"O-oh of course y/n" he smiled.

"Well hurry up then go get dressed we have a game to play I'll see you soon yuji" I smiled and spun around to leave and meet everyone on the baseball field.

The sun was shining bright the blue sky with not a cloud in sight put a smile on my face as I made my way to meet everyone on the field wearing a baseball outfit the higher ups had handed to both Kyoto and jujutsu tech students for the game.

I had to admit I liked this outfit it was cute.

Approaching the field with my hands behind my back and a huge grin I felt giddy seeing megumi my feelings were really growing stronger everyday just the sight of him made me feel butterfly's.

"Well someone's really happy today" Nobara beamed.

"I get to join in today of course I'm happy" I replied.

"You still have to take it easy y/n" Gojo added with a serious look on his face behind his black shades.

"I know I know Sensei" rolling my eyes I replied.

Everyone sat around chatting whilst we waited for Itadori who was running late I sat next to Megumi on a bench.

"Hey y/n"

"Hey Megumi"

He smiled the moment I spoke and it made my heart skip a beat seeing his beautiful smile I could feel the warmth rush to my cheeks I hated how easily flustered I felt by him but every little thing about him made me melt his smile, his dark blue eyes, the way his hair would gently flow perfectly with any slight wind the way his voice sounded so soothing and calming when he spoke there was just not one thing I didn't like about him.