第二章 | Date and Meet the Folks

"Holy fuck, what's the occasion?" His mom asked him teasingly as he fix himself in the mirror. It has been a week since Izuku has been enrolled to Aldera, and a total of three weeks for him being in Earth. It took a lot of courage, but he asked his Izuku out on a date!

Just him and Izuku!

"A date," He muttered in embarrassment. His anger management doctor from childhood has been very helpful throughout the years, it was Izuku's idea so he did it. So he kinda mellowed out.

Kinda.

"Who's the lucky guy?" Let it be known that Mitsuki is actually glad that her son could express himself. She and her husband been supportive about his own sexuality, his drive to be a hero, basically just what makes up their son. He's their pride and joy. So seeing her only child dressing up like a girl on her first date made her feel so old, he's going to be in highschool soon. On his way to be a hero, just like he dreamed about.

"Uh.." Looking at the time, he have 15 minutes! Shit! Dashing away, he gave his mom a quick kiss on the cheek, then go down the stairs and gave his dad the same gesture,"Bye guys!"

"Try to not be out too late!" Masaru called out to his son.

"And be sure to introduce him to us!" Mitsuki said right after. After their son left, Mitsuki and Masaru smiled at each other and continued on, they knew that their son would have a great day.

Katsuki was running towards their meet-up spot. It was near the school. The day before he and Izuku went for some clothes shopping for today. So they're matching. Cute wasn't really part of Katsuki's charm, but it was Izuku's. His mate looks so excited at the thought of matching clothes, so he had to get it.

(“Come on, Kacchan!” His boyfriend? Mate? whined as he was holding onto the two hangers,“We have to get this!”

This 6 foot tall giant is acting like a baby. Cute.

“Fine,” Katsuki groaned as Izuku smiled brightly at him.)

Izuku cleaned up so well holy shit. He was wearing the larger size of Katsuki's clothes. It was a simple black sweater and gray baggy pants, Izuku is wearing a beanie and black face mask as well to match while he's wearing the same face mask only.

He kept glancing on Izuku's hand and his, tempted to hold it. Izuku's hand looks bigger than his what the hell, and his is the average one. Is his parents giants or something?

He must have kept glancing that Izuku noticed and intertwined their hands together with a bright smile.

“Zhiji, if you want to hold my hand just say so,” He would have combusted on the spot if he wasn't in public or holding his mate's hand. Why the fuck he gotta be so charming!?

That's so unfair! Katsuki huffed in his mind. Because when they were just writing to one another Izuku is already making him fall in love with him! But him acting all so gentlemanly, sweet, kind, and just a good person in general is making him fall in love even more!

Katsuki was the one asked for this date, so he's the one who planned everything today! Dragging his mate? Boyfriend? To the local katsudon shop in Musutafu, it was something his parents showed him when he was a kid. The food there is great, he has been going there from time to time.

Ratatoskr Food

“Oh! Katsuki!” The owner, Mayuri Tsukumo, greeted him as soon as he entered, he dragged Izuku inside, and obviously the man had to lean down to get through the door which was funny as hell. Tsukumo beamed at the sight of his mate,“Is this who I think it is!?”