第一章 | Finally!

When it first happened, he was four. Katsuki manifested his quirk and a mysterious mark, which the doctors said was the Soulmate Mark that appears in one person in one generation.

People have been telling him that he was special. There was someone who will be by his side. He was given a marker during that day.

"Hey are you my soulmate?" He wrote on his arm.

"Are you perhaps my Zhiji?" His eyes widen at the response. The words were neatly written too, is his soulmate beyond four years old? He hopes not. Because that would be hecking weird as hell.

"Uh yeah, my name is Bakugou Katsuki, how about you?"

"Bakugou is your given name?"

"No, Katsuki is,"

"Why are you writing your name backwards?"

"Wait... You're not Japanese?!"

"Japanese? What kind of country is that?"

"No, Japanese is the citizen, the country is Japan. It's part of Asia?"

"Never heard of it,"

"What?! How about Earth?"

"I only know of Earthland, I never heard of Earth before,"

Holy fuck his soulmate is from a different dimension. Holy shit..!

"HOLD ON! YOU NEVER TOLD ME YOUR NAME, BOKE!"

"Boke? Your kind has a weird slangs. I'm Izuku Midoriya,"

"Nice to meet you then! I'm assuming that your world has powers too?"

"Of course, although, ours might be too dangerous, so I'll leave it to your imagination, Zhiji,"

"What's Zhiji?"

"It's what we call for soulmates,"

"Oh! I'll call you Meito, it means mate here,"

"Alright then! I do how we get along from now on, my Zhiji!"

"Same goes for me, my meito!"

Ever since then, he and Izuku has been writing to one another for the past ten years. His parents adore his meito, whenever he would tell Izuku about how much of an ass kisser the people around him, he would say;

"They aren't worthy at all. Because people like them are bound to use you for their selfish desires,"

And true to his words, those extras was trying to make him their human shield and poster boy. Like hell he would let that happen. Even from far away, Izuku would teach him about fighting and things from his world and he tells him about Earth.

But as years goes by, Katsuki can really say. He fucking love his meito. That if somehow, someone can bring him here. With him.

"My parents died when I was born. So I was raised by other family members," He remembers Izuku writing it. As the soulmate, he needs to make sure that Izuku will have a happy family with him.

Here he is, walking to the nearest grocery from school. He was used to of the stares following him. Words got out that he was the one with a soulmate in their generation, so that's why girls were trying to come up to him and say that they're his soulmate. Like excuse you bitch, I'm gay.