𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮/ℙℝ𝕆𝕃𝕆𝔾𝕌𝔼

Start from the beginning

with

Nicholas Flamel, Perenelle Flamel and Estella Flamel

_________________◇☆◇________________

Everyone went into hysterics seeing so many people at Hogwarts at the same time. Mad-eye surveyed the hall and went straight to Dumbledore.
"What are you all doing here at Hogwarts?" Dumbledore stood from the teachers table.
"We were told to come here. A letter was delivered to us all." Moody gestured to the letter in his hand.
Before Dumbledore could say anything, a bright light shined in the middle of the hall, to reveal twelve people big as the size of a giant and few teenagers.

"What the fuck!"

"Language!"

"Leo!"

"Ow! Jason you stood on my foot."

"Where are we?"

"Is that Gandalf!"

"WHO DARE DISTURB ME!"

"SHUT UP"

"Guys look!"yelled a redhead"We are not at Camp-Half blood anymore! Look around!"
This statement caught every person, meaning brought by the mysterious light's, attention.

Just then three fragile looking old ladies with dangerous aura popped out of nowhere.

"We are the fates. We have brought you all here with hopes that it would help create a different future, at least in this world. The future is filled with darkness and we intend to change it. For that you will go through the memories of the future generation in the form of movies and books.

You cannot leave without finishing the movies and the books. Sleeping quarters, restrooms and food would be provided as such.

Secrets will be revealed.
Sides would be chosen.
But remember only in darkness you can see the Stars."

By the end of the speech there were some (in other words most) angry Gods and Demigods.
"WE ARE GODS! LADY FATES WE WILL NOT SIT IN THE SAME ROOM WITH THESE HECTATE'S PUPPETS!" you can imagine who said that.
"You will if you know what is right for you and your upcoming generations. It's about time you all start behaving like said Gods rather than five year old bunch of kids." The Fates declared and shimmered out of the hall.
"Well considering we have to stay here and we can't ignore The Fates, so we better introduce ourselves." One of the 'Gods' with blonde hair and steely silver eyes said with a slight smile.

" Zeus "

" Hera"

"Poseidon"

"Hades"

"Persephone"

"Nyx"

"Ares"

"Athena"

"Hephaestus"

"Aphrodite"

"Hestia"

"Apollo"