The tunnel, even with the Electrohammers was difficult, to think that I even made it past a single bomb was astounding, and the thought that I had made my way to the end without using the benefits of an Electrohammer just sounds impossible, simple fiction used for the entertainment of others, however, I dare not to tell the others that I was able to accomplish such a feat. Even as the bombs were knocked away I found myself trailing behind the others a little, I sometimes found that I was forcing myself to continue moving forward as to not slow them down, however a bomb that had not been fully knocked out the way came hurling itself in my direction in unnatural speeds, as best as I could without straining my body I hit it away with the pole that I held, however as I hit it I lost my footing and did everything I could not to fall down, my head ached in pain and the familiar thumping that I would receive once my body had reached its limit begun to boom in my head, I place a hand to my forehead in my attempt to try and cool it down with what little body temperature I had, thus causing me to slow down my attempt at running, it was only when I saw the blue light in the distance is when I begun to walk a little faster, or as fast as I could, the chatter of my friends in the distance and Gonta asking about my whereabouts at the end of the tunnel made my heart ache in a way I can't describe however my heart begun to instantly speed up once I heard the yell of Kaito and him slamming his Electrohammer down onto the control panel. "W-WAIT!" I yelled at the group however it was in vain once I heard the fate-filled monotone voice.

Lock disabled...

"Oh, Y/N...you're here too." Himiko said as I quickly walked my way over to them, Gonta rushing over. "Gonta sorry! Gonta not realize Y/N was struggling to catch up." Gonta apologized to me, however, that was the last thing on my mind. "You came just in time though, we're finally getting out!" Tsumugi cheered happily. I then heard the rumble of the door to the outside world begin to lower and that's when everyone began to run to the so-called exit, I told myself that I wouldn't believe that Earth was no more, but the 'what if' always came in my head afterwards, my limbs seemed to move on their own, however, not in the way I had expected, and to think I would've found the thought revolting at first...I reached out and grabbed Gonta by the arm, holding him in place, making sure he wouldn't reach the exit, if...the Flashback Light held some once of truth...he couldn't see. "Huh? What Y/N doing?" Gonta asked me, however, I just tugged on his arm harder, kneeling him down to my level and forcing him to face my rather disheveled expression. "D-Don't open it...! You can't!" I yelled at everyone, however, I may as well have been a fly in a room of a large crowd because they didn't even look back at me, with their hands and their own strength...they opened the door, the door that was supposed to lead us all to the brightest of futures...the door that I could only dream of going through and being welcomed home by my sister again, I would do almost anything to go back to how my life was before, it may have been depressing however it was a lively one, the door that was supposed to bring us all back to our daily lives...glowed with a red, eye-piercing light... 

That day...when I told Monokuma to go to hell, I never really thought or put into consideration to what hell actually looked like, frankly, I thought if there was a hell, I had already lived it... I was wrong, if I thought that I was living in hell before, this just made my thoughts and fears come true. After seeing the sight that I had feared to see since one of the first days I got here. I quickly pressed Gonta's head into my chest, he already saw the Flashback Light before, if he actually saw the carnage that lay before everyone...I just can't risk him doing something bad again, I don't want someone like him to die, I don't want another one of my precious friends to die at the hands of this cruel place, so he cannot see what the world has become...no, he couldn't see. 

I looked up to see the mortified faces of my friends, not a single ounce of hope in their once brightly shined eyes. "Eh!? What happening?" Gonta asked me as he sweat dropped, confused by my actions. "It's fine, everything's completely fine, no need to look behind you, okay?" I told Gonta, trying my best to make him not witness the very thing that would've gotten him killed if I hadn't been there at the right time, I can't risk it, I can't risk him doing something reckless again, he can't die, I simply refuse to let him die. "Are the others okay!? What is out there!?" Gonta yelled his muffled voice into my chest. "Everything's fine! No one is hurt! E-Everyone is alive." I reassured him as I looked ahead of me, the others weren't as lucky as Gonta was however, they stared at the hell that stood before their eyes. "What...is this?" Shuichi questioned. "What's going on? What is this- Ugh! I-I can't breathe!" Kaito mumbled as he covered his mouth, his eyes widening. "Ah!" Shuichi yelped in shock, almost like a wave of ever growing agony, I began to feel my lungs crumble under the heavy pressure of the air and it was only when I made Gonta promise on his life that he wouldn't turn around and not to breathe in the toxic air no matter what, I let him go and ran over to the control panel as I covered my mouth with my hand, holding my breath as best as I could, I pressed the button to which I estimated was the one to shut the doors as like I had predicted...