ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 19

Three months later

Things slowly change a lot as shiva started to fall I love with Ravi realizing her importance pampering her and caring for her. It was about 2 am in the morning when shiva woke up to drink water but panicked not finding Ravi.

He took out his phone and checked the CCTV cameras and saw Ravi entering the kitchen. He slapped his forehead and went down. A small smile crept on his lips as he saw ravi sitting on the kitchen counter with a whole tub of ice cream.

She was eating like child spreading the ice creams on her face.

Shiva- ravi what I this agar khana hai toh bol deti ek bowl mein serve kar deta

Ravi just rolled her eyes and ignored him. She pulled him and encased him between her legs.

Ravi- uff ho patdev aisa khane mein maza ata hai

Shiva just smiled. His eyes went to the ice cream on the corner of her lips and his mischief mode was on. He leaned forward and licked off the ice cream but Ravi was no less than him. She pulled him in a passionate kiss. Shiva was shocked and forgot to respond. Ravi broke it and grinned.

Ravi- agli baar se dhyan rakhna

Shiva- challenge kar rahi ho

Ravi said nothing but took a spoonful of ice cream and put in her mouth she use the opposite side and applied it on her lips and then slided down to her neck and right above her cleavage. Shiva just gulped seeing her.

Ravi- kar rhai hu

That was last and shiva pulled her in a kiss sucking her lips and savoring the taste of the ice cream. Leaving her lips he then trialed the ice cream down her neck enjoying it heartily.

He stopped above her cleavage and sucked the part making her let an uncontrollable moan. He then looked at her and then smirked raising his eyebrow.

Shiva- aur kuch kehna hai

Ravi wrapped her arms around his neck and nodded in no. shiva hugged her and she hugged him back.

Another three months passed by in a moment.

Ravi and shiva came extremely close to each other. Ravi was in the sixth month and she was having extreme mood swings but still shiva tried to fulfill it.

One night

Shiva was sleeping peacefully hell tired from the day's work. Suddenly somebody shook him hardly and he woke up with a jerk to see ravi sitting on the bed with a pout.

Shiva- uff ho Ravi kya hai

Ravi- Pani Puri chahiye

Shiva- kya pagal ho kya raat ke sare 3 baje tumhe Pani Puri chahiye chup chap so jao

Ravi- mujhe nahi baby ko chhaiye

Shiva- dekho yeh emotional blackmail mat karo so jao

Ravi pouted and kept her hand on herbelly and talked in a childish voice- dekha baby apke papa apse bilkul pyar nahi karte hai

Shiva looked at her annoyed.

Shiva- meri jaan please so jao na mujhe fir subah uthke office jana hai

Ravi- tum na paternity leave le lo

Shiva- hein

Ravi- han jaise mamma ke liye maternity hoti hai waise papa ke liye bhi paternity leave

Shiva- hey bhagwan kiske sath fasa diya....rav tum

Ravi started fake crying- nahi nahi mujhe pani puri chahiye

Shiva- tum na..uff ho yeh kavin ne bigad ke rakha hai ek dum

Ravi- aye mere devar ko kuch mat bolna samjhe ap

Shiva- fine ja raha hu pani puri lane

Ravi- aye mat jao mujhe khana nahi hai

Shiva- what the heck

Ravi smiled sheepishly. Shiva sighed.

Shiva- ab chale sone

Ravi nodded and lied down hugging him.

Ravi- shiva kabhi apko regret hua is bacche ke ane ka I mean ki bindass zindagi thi na apki

Shiva- Ravi mujhe kabhi regret nahi hua bas thora nervous tha ki main itna careless hu kahi baby bhi mere jaisa na ho jaye

Ravi- you will be the best father.

Shiva just smiled.

Kavin was working in his cabin when a phone call disturbed him. he picked it up and the next moment he was stunned. He threw awayt he phiena nd his whole body shivered in anger.

Kavin- galat kadam utha liya tune Tanya meri zindagi ke sabse teen ahem logo ko chot pocuhane ke bare mein sochke. I will make sure you regret this day.

He said grabbing another phone from the drawer and putting on his jacket.

Next chapter also updated go and check it out.