ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8

Ravi slowly entered the room and looked around. The light was dim and a sweet rose fragrance hit her nose. The silence was making her heart beat fast.

Ravi- shi...Shiva?

She slowly entered the room and closed the door. She looked around but didn't found anyone. She sighed and decided to change. Her gaze went to a sticky note on the mirror. She took it.

Wear the dress and wait for me.

She looked at the brown packet and went inside to change.

The water dropped down her skin and so did the tears. His words still rang in her ears.

"Shadi kar lo mujhse warna tumhare pyare masi aur mausa ko marne mein ek second nahi agenge mujhe. And sabse badi baat meri behen ka bday a raha hai she always wanted me to marry isse accha gift kya ho sakta hai. I know tumhari masi mausa debt mein hai agar tum shadi kar lo then unki zindagi sudhar dungi I promise."

She was forced into this marriage. She didn't wanted to. She sat on the floor with a thud under the shower. She clutched her knees closer and cried.

She rubbed her hands and skin in disgust but still could feel his touch. She hated him to the core. After sometime she stood up and changed her clothes.

She came out rubbing her wet hair and was startled to see shiva. He ran his eyes from top to bottom and licked his lips in lust.

Mere bin sooni hain dil ki raahein
Mere bin pyasi sabki nigahein

He slowly came closer to her and held her hand. Ravi closed her eyes and breathed heavily

Mere bin sooni hain dil ki raahein
Mere bin pyasi sabki nigahein

Even in dim light she could see his smirk. He threw the towel and ran his fingers on her neck.

Jo mile bole bhar ke woh aahein
Suniye

Ravi shivered and he pinned her to the wall dipping his lips into her neck. He was kissing and biting it. Ravi closed her eyes to stop the unshed tears.

Aashiq banaya, aashiq banaya
Aashiq banaya aapne

Shiva looked at her and his heart pinched to see the tears. He softly kissed her closed eyes. Ravi looked at him and was lost in his black orbs.

Aashiq banaya, aashiq banaya
Aashiq banaya aapne

He moved closer and kissed her. Unknowingly her hand moved to his head holding his hair in her fist. She responded clearly drowning himself in the kiss.

Seene mein ghul ke
Ishq dhadke to maza hai
Hothon se padh le woh
Jo hothon pe likha hai

He held her waist and lifted her a bit and she wrapped her legs around him still kissing. He went to the bed and slowly placed her on the bed and broke the kiss.

Meri nigahon mein tera
Chehra rawa hai
Gehre hain armaan
Jaan-e-jaan pagal sama hai

Shiva- I don't know main kyun puch raha hu but mujhe tumhare permission se continue karna hai because I know girls have many expectations for this first night

Ravi said nothing but just hummed in response.
Aashiqui me haye kaisi
Baaziyan hain kheli
Jaan jaan keh ke toone
Jaan meri le li

Shiva opened his white shirt and threw it. He turned her and slowly pulled the laces of her dress baring her back. He placed kisses on her bare back. Ravi clutched the bedsheet in pleasure.

Mere liye sabka dil hai awara
Mere bin hona nahi hai ghuzara
Mere sang jhoom le aake yaara
Suniye

He moved down and kissed her waist line and then turned her. He got over her and again kissed her. He removed her dress and she gladly cooperated. Her hands moved down his body

Aashiq banaya, aashiq banaya
Aashiq banaya aapne

She moved her hands and clicked opened his belt. He separated and looked down and smirked. He again kissed her pressing her boobs. He sucked her boobs and licked her nipples.

Deewane ruk ja tera humse samna hai
Aakhon se chhoo le
Chhoona hathon se mana hai

She unzipped his trouser and he helped in sliding it down. He helped her in removing her underwear and positioned himself between her thighs. He looked into her eyes and slowly entered.

Bechainiyon ka fasalon ka silsila hai
Dard-e-jigar ka yeh sabab humko mila hai

Ravi clutched his shirt and closed her eyes tears rolling down. Shiva started moving in and out and leaned down and kissed away her tears.

Khwaabon mein jo aaye jaaye
Yaar hum wohi hain
Hum kisi ko aasani se milte hi nahi hain

Soon the pain subsided and pleasure took over. She crushed his hairs as he fucked her satisfying themselves both.

Mere bin shaam hai benazara
Mere bin bejiya har sitara
Mere bin ishq hai besahara
Suniye

After few hours shiva dropped down beside her hell tired. He rolled over and saw Ravi slowly closing her eyes. He smiled and wrapped his hand around her and slept over his stomach.

Aashiq banaya, aashiq banaya
Aashiq banaya aapne
Aashiq banaya, aashiq banaya
Aashiq banaya aapne 

Why I did this? Why I made Ravi enjoy it?

Damn man it is freaking love making session. Any person be it boy or girl enjoys it. Okay I am not 18+ I am still 14 and underage to say this things but I have some knowledge so when you just indulge in sex pleasure takes over and you forget everything. It's just human desires and hormones.

And yes sorry for the late update and yes please lok for my new book "Closer to destiny" in which you will see shiva in a completely new avatar and i swear you will love it. Jitna pyar ise aur wajah tm ho mein diya hai please utna h pyar us story mein bhi dena