ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 14

Three months passed away slowly. Ravi was deeply in love with shiva while he was trying to restrict his feelings but cannot. They both intimated numerous times but the thing is that Ravi had her consent in that. Shiva could see the love in her eyes. He stopped torturing her and behaved well with her to the extent he can.

Purvi was happiest person to see her brother change. He would now make sweet small gestures to show his love. He would joke with her scold her bring chocolates ice creams for her and pamper her which he was not able to do in this years. He would spent time with her as Ravi did his office work with sincerity.

One fine morning.

Shiva was in his cabin working on his laptop. He looked at the clock and sighed.

Shiva- kya yaar coffee lane mein kitni der lagti hai ise

He again started working when the door opened.

Shiva- ravi yaar kitna time lagati ho.

He said and looked up but was stunned to see the person. He shivered with anger.

Shiva- wow dare you andar kaisi ayi tum haan himmat bhi kaisi hui

Person- common shiva I am your business partner.

Shiva- just shut up you bit...and for your kind information Ms. Tanya Khurana the partnership was cancelled and given to kavin.

Tanya rolled her eyes and came closer to him wrapping her arms around his neck.

Tanya- baby itna gussa...ahi tak nahi badle

Shiva- tumne kya socha tha tumhare jane ke baad devdas ban jaunga main.

Tanya- socha toh wohi tha

Shiva- go to hell Tanya

He jerked her hand but she back hugged him tightly. Just then ravi entered chirpily holding a mug of coffee.

She was stunned seeing the scene.

Shiva- ravi

Ravi- sorry I disturbed main chalti hu

She tried to control her tears and turned but shiva freed himself from Tanya and held ravi.

Shiva- ravi jo tum soch rahi ho aisa kuch nahi hai

Tanya- hey you samajhte kya ho apne ap ko han and how do you enter the cabin without permission shiva kaise kaise employees hai yaha

Shiva- shut up Tanya she is not an employ she is my wife Mrs. Ravi Shiva Rathod.

Ravi looked at shiva tearfully as he addressed her as his wife. She was overwhelmed and her heart fluttered with happiness.

Tanya- wah mujhe laga abhi tak past mein je rahe honge but you moved on...impressive but don't worry this happiness won't last wrong.

She said before leaving. Ravi tried to go but shiva held her hand and turned and hugged her tightly. Ravi was shocked. He his face in the crook of her neck and sniffed.

Shiva- fir se a gayi who do saal pehle isi tarah ayi thi aur fir mujhe dhokha deke chali gayi aur aj fir

Ravi- shh shh chup ho jao kuch nahi hoga main hu na chup ho jao

She caressed his back trying to sooth him for the first time she saw him crying and in such a condition.

He separated and looked at her. His eyes were teary and still he was somewhat afraid. Ravi closed the gap and kissed his softly on his lips. Shiva responded getting the confidence. After sometime they separated and joined their forehead.

Shiva- I am sorry ravi mane itne din se jo kuch bhi kiya tha uske liye mujhe maaf kardo I am really sorry.

He said folding his hands.

Ravi- please maafi mat mango kyunki main maaf nahi kar sakti tumhe

Shiva looked at her in shock and confusion. She moved back a little and wiped her tears.

Ravi- han shiva jitna bhi kyun na pyar kar lu lekin tumhe jo mere sath kiya hai who sehna bohut mushkil hai...tumhe main badalna chahata hu lekin tumhe maaf karna nahi chahata hu aj bhi gussa hu lekin ise meri nafrat mat samajhna

She said started to leave. Shiva held her hand.

Shiva- please mamma papa bohut pehle chodke chale gaye fir Tanya aur ab please tum mat jao

Ravi smiled lightly and held his hand- main wada karti hu ki tumhe chodke nahi jaungi lekin meri maafi itni jaldi mat expect karna

Shiva- agar main koshis karu fir

Ravi- fir toh main zarur maaf kar dungi tumhe

She said leaving his hand and leaving the cabin.

Shiva looked at his hand where she held him and kissed it.

Shiva- main tumhe manake hi rahungi ravi yeh tumhare shiva ka wada hai...aur fir us Tanya ko dhakke mar ke nikalna hoga

guys i am so happy with all your responses.

one thing i wanna say. mujhe rude mat samajhna main thori si muffat hu jo muh mein ata hai i tell isliye padhne ke baad don't take it by your heart.

i am a patient of severe depression for the last two years. abhi meri age 14 hai so you can understand ki just from the age of 12 i am in depression. thrice a week i need to see the psychiatrist and woh freaking wahiad sa session attend karna padta hai....i am also IED patient...you can all understand meri condition kaisi hai....so thing is that every one demands for long updates and woh bhi daily and kabhi kabar twice a day. i am not saying it is very wrong to demand sabki excitement samajh sakti hu but please main daily update karungi but it will be 600-700 words. and kabhi kabar agar der ho jaye please gussa mat hona......

anyways next chapter se asli love saga along with hurt anger and passion will start.

i was also thinking to change the story title? what say?

1. Devil and his angel

2. Beauty and the beast

3. Tere ishq mein kafir

4. tera ban jaunga

which one will be the perfect?