ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12

It was the reception of our beloved shivi. It was arranged in a five star hotel. Kavin and shiva were waiting in the hall for their ladies to come down.

Kavin looked at shiva who was busy in a call and frowned. He picked up an apple and hit on his head.

Shiva- ouch...Kavin what the hell is this bacchpana kab jayega tera.

Kavin pouted- tu pehle yeh bata teri biwi aur teri behen ko itni der kyun ho rahi hai

Shiva- teri bhabhi aur teri jaan hai na jake puchle.

Kavin- ghanto lagte hai inhe kitna thopenge makeup.

"ji nahi"

Both turned and the air was knocked out of their body. Purvi and ravi were coming down giggling. They were looking not less than an angel.

Ravi was wearing a shimmery black sari with red laces and matching red sleeveless blouse. Her hair was open. She paired the sari with a long earrings and only a diamond mangalsutra around her neck. She was still wearing the red chuda. Her face has little makeup but the bold red lipstick made its statement.

While on the other hand purvi was wearing a black evening side slit gown with high black heels. She came in front of kavin and raised his eyebrow.

Kavin- you are looking gorgeous.

Purvi blushed.

Shiva- aye meri behen ko line marna ho gaya ho toh chale

Kavin frowned and went outside dragging purvi with him. Shiva turned and looked at Ravi who tucked the strand of hair behind her ear nervously. He moved closer to her and pulled her by his waist.

Shiva- you are looking breathtaking

He huskily whispered in her ears. He softly kissed her earlobes sucking it a bit and then separated. He forwarded his hand to her and she hesitantly kept it over his.

Ravi was getting too uncomfortable in the party. All the richest businessman, industrialist and office staffs has also come along with media.

Shiva- hello everyone, I hope you all are enjoying the party.

R1- yes but why this party

Shiva smiled a bi and held ravi by her waist.

Shiva- to announce my marriage

R2- what matlab shiva Luthra ne shadi kar li hai

R3- and isn't she your secretary

R2- and why the wedding was in a rush we expected a grand wedding.

Shiva- umm yes boss ko secretary se pyar ho gaya clichéd love story and I didn't wanted media coverage of my wedding

After some more questions shiva saw Ravi getting uncomfortable.

Shiva- no more questions enjoy the party

The media dispersed and shiva looked at Ravi. He kissed her head gently.

Shiva- feeling uncomfortable

Ravi- thora sa

Shiva- tum purvi ke pass jao mujhe kuch kaam hai

He escorted her to purvi and then went with kavin to attend some businessman.

Purvi sipped her drink and said annoyingly- main na bol de rahi hu bhabhi kavin se shadi nahi karungi...ane kaam ko mera sautan banne nahi dungi

Ravi laughed hearing her and pulled her cheeks.

Ho meharban dekha hai tujhe pehli dafa
Ho meharban dekhoon main tujhe sau martaba

The song started slowly filling the entire hall with it's beautiful music. Shiva looked at ravi and came to her. He forwarded his hand asking for a dance. Ravi smiled and went with him.

Palkon mein qaid hoke
Reh jao tum mujhi mein oh yaaram

He kept her hands on his shoulder while he wrapped his arms around her waist. Both looked into each other's eyes.

Rabba ise keh doon kya
Mera hum dum, hum dum

They slowly swinged around loosing themselves into the moment.

Rabba ise keh doon kya
Mera hum dum, hum dum

Kavin took purvi to the middle and other couples joined them.

In aankhon mein in baaton mein
Sunta hoon koyi sargam

Shiva twirled ravi and back hugged her. She felt his hot breath on her shoulder and shivered.

Rabba ise keh doon kya
Mera hum dum, hum dum

Purvi wrapped her arms around his neck and kavin smiled. Kavin leaned forward kissing her nose. She smiled.

Qatron ki pyaas thi
Saagar mujhe mil gaya

Shiva slowly leaned and placed a soft kiss on her shoulder. He let it linger on her skin for some time before pulling apart.

Suraj ki partein khuli
Andhera chhan gaya

Ravi was shocked by his gesture. Shiva turned her and ran his fingers through the outline of her face.

Sonh rab di tera ho gaya ve
Sonh rab di dil kho gaya ve
Lamhon ka nahi sangam

Purvi signaled kavin to look at shivi. He looked and smiled at their proximity.

Palkon mein qaid hoke
Reh jao tum mujhi mein oh yaaram

The song slowed down and shivi leaned forward. He entwined their hands and their lips met in a soulful and passionate kiss.

Rabba ise keh doon kya
Mera hum dum, hum dum
Rabba ise keh doon kya
Mera hum dum, hum dum

cover by me

cover by me.

kaisa hai?