𝓐 𝓡𝓮𝓾𝓷𝓲𝓸𝓷 𝓖𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓦𝓻𝓸𝓷𝓰

Începe de la început

January 23rd, 2007, Philadelphia Pennsylvania.

The once blue sky had darkened and the air had chilled by the time Jasper Hale gained the courage to finally see his wife... He had searched everywhere for months and months and it seemed like she was nowhere to be found...

And now all of sudden Leah Clearwater and Fred Cullen had come home and then Addison had left a note with the Denali's saying she was waiting for him... She was waiting for him...

Back in 1948, Jasper Hale didn't understand what the alluring force was that drew him into the small diner in Philadelphia Pennsylvania but 2007 Jasper Hale understood completely as he stepped inside listening to the cliche cheerful bell that hadn't changed since 1948 nor had the nosey people who turned around at the sound of the bell openly gawking at him as he shook off the rain droplets ...

It always seemed to rain in Philadelphia when Addison and Jasper appeared... Jasper cocked an eyebrow making everyone quickly turn back around, somethings never change...

And finally, he saw her... She was still short, shorter than his 6'3 frame but that would never change... She was still similar looking to a fairy, something else that would never change...

But her soft brown hair that he loved playing with had grown almost past her shoulders and the lips that he missed kissing were still so soft-looking and the perfect shade of pink but her eyes had always been the thing to catch him off guard...

They were always a bright golden color and filled to the brim with emotions, he had never met anyone with stronger emotions than her... She was too mature from recent events and her bubbly childish nature was vague... And the dark hue of missing something or someone was back...

✰✰✰

Addison Cullen didn't turn away from the window as she watched the little rain droplets slide down the glass, there was just something poetic about the sky bawling, something that made her feel at peace even while the humans bustled down the streets

She didn't even turn away as Jasper slid into the faded red booth, her nails clicking against the ceramic coffee cup...

"I've been waiting for you for a long time"...

Jasper's breath somehow managed to hitch at her soft-spoken words as the sound of nails clicking on the cup seemed louder than before...

She was still waiting for him, after all this time? And despite his confusion like old times he politely bowed his head "my apologies ma'am"...