𝓣𝓻𝓪𝓲𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓦𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓦𝓸𝓵𝓿𝓮𝓼

"Don't be so cocky love" 

✰✰✰

Addison Cullen watched as Emmett Cullen flailed through the air landing harshly on his back in the dirt before immediately springing back to his feet facing the person who had tossed him in the first place "again". Addison pretended to seem interested in the sparring scene but she was lost in her own thoughts stuck on one person in particular Alice... ever since the party last night the twins had been weird around each other which no one like, not even the twins themselves. "Addison" Alice softly whispered like if she spoke any louder it would crash the train of thought Addison was on "can we please talk?" Addison quickly shook away the depressing thoughts glad to finally hear her sister's voice "yeah- yeah of course". 

Once the twins had moved further away from the group for privacy, Addison waited for her sister to say what she needed to say. But Alice was nervous, she twiddled her fingers trying to will the courage back into her body "I'm- I'm sorry" Alice finally blurted mentally wincing at the slight crack in her voice, she had an entire speech that she went over in her head last night but now she couldn't remember a single work... "I- I wanted to tell you about Leah I swear I was going to tell you but I didn't want to hurt you... which I seemed to be doing a lot anyway". Addison's eyebrows furrowed not understanding what Alice was talking about "Alice you haven't hurt me? You've never hurt me?"

"But I have... I have... You didn't want to remember our human life, you wanted to keep moving forward but you went ahead and helped me research because of me". Addison shook her head "no, no that- that was my choice, I chose to help beca-", "because you love me and wanted me to be happy" Alice cut her off with a sad chuckle. "You chose to get those horrible memories back because you love me, and now you refuse to even talk about what happened and you're still doing it because of me, you're always the protector for me, the strong one for me, for once in your life just let me protect you".

✰✰✰