𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓝𝓮𝔀 𝓖𝓲𝓻𝓵 𝓪𝓽 𝓕𝓸𝓻𝓴𝓼 𝓦𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓽𝓸𝓷

"Twins, dating twins"

✰✰✰

January 18th, 2005 Forks Washington

The Cullen Residence was full of chaos as the vampire residents freely flashed around the house preparing for another busy day at Forks High-School and the Hospital, their voices echoing as the siblings argued over hot shower water and mirror space.

Addison teleported into the kitchen happily accepting the seafoam green travel cup filled with animal blood that Esme held out for her, "thanks mom" she quickly grabbed the two backpacks resting by the counter before disappearing into the cloud of misty black smoke.

"Here Jazz" the honey-blonde caught the bags she tossed at him with ease making quick work of shoving the notebooks and school-books into them before zipping them back up, a smile tugging at the corners of his lips when she traded him the cup of blood for the bookbags before disappearing once again.

✰✰✰

"Addison Cullen-Whitlock"

"Addison Cullen-Whitlock". Addison winced at the angry tone coming from her twin as she sat the bags down next to the others in the living room, "that is not the outfit we agreed on" a disappointed glare appeared on Alice's face as she crossed her arms over her chest, "you promised that every Monday I could choose your outfit and you could choose mine".

Addison pouted looking down at the jeans black jeans she had paired with the shirt and shoes her sister had chosen, "but Allie-Cat it's freezing outside" she was ignored by her twin sister who simply scoffed "I swear you are the only vampire in the world who feels coldness".

The twins continued to bicker, their voices echoing around the busy house until their adoptive father broke the pair up, "girls we don't have time for this", they both let out a heavy sigh giving up on the problem, "sorry dad" the twins gave each other one last glare before disappearing into their bedrooms to finish preparing for school.