𝓐𝓭𝓭𝓲𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓒𝓾𝓵𝓵𝓮𝓷 𝓦𝓪𝓼 𝓗𝓸𝓶𝓮...

"You're safe in here with us"

✰✰✰

"I'm sorry but Addison have you lost your damn mind? Do you need me to find it for you? We're obviously coming with you wherever the hell you're planning on going now"... Leah Clearwater was livid as Addison Cullen rolled her eyes, placing the neatly folded clothes into her duffle bags... "Hey! Don't you dare roll your eyes at me!"

"Leah, calm down. I don't even know where I'm going this time- I mean- I kinda have an idea of my new plan but I have to do this alone- It's crucial that I do this alone- besides it's been four almost five months and I know that Seth and your mother are missing you. You need to go home"...

"I'll be fine and dandy Lee"... Addison sighed as she wrapped her arms around her friend's body, feeling the warmth radiating along with the concern and slight anger, like a burning fire... "I don't like this Addison... It's a stupid plan"... Addison chuckled as she pulled away.

"It's all gonna be okay besides if Jasper ever finds me we'll need some time alone, actually deal with our issues"...

"B-But what about me?" Fred Cullen asked with a depressed expression on his face, making Addison turn to face the teenager with gentle mothering eyes... "I've got it all figured out. I'm sending a note with you to give to Carlisle. You're family now and if anyone in that house tries to touch you or harm you, they'll deal with me. I've got your back honey"...

"And stick close to my niece- My Mae will always treat you with kindness. You're a Cullen now"...

✰✰✰

Addison Cullen trembled from the freezing cold feeling her shoes become damp from the snow, wearing shorts and a tank top in Greece was a normal everyday thing but if you didn't want to freeze your limbs off in Denali Alaska a warm jacket would ha...

Addison Cullen trembled from the freezing cold feeling her shoes become damp from the snow, wearing shorts and a tank top in Greece was a normal everyday thing but if you didn't want to freeze your limbs off in Denali Alaska a warm jacket would have been better...