Caught Red-Handed [Isabela x fem reader]

Start from the beginning

Isabela pulled away from you with a terrified expression, and you turned your head to see an angry looking Alma.

"I knew it! You!" Alma pointed to you. "You have poisoned my granddaughter with your sinful acts!" Alma stormed up to you and grabbed your arm roughly, dragging you out of the room.

"Ow!" You groaned as you try to pull away, but Alma has a mighty fine grip on you as she pulls you out of the room.

"Abuela please leave her be! It was my fault too, please don't-" Isabela tried grabbing ahold of you but failed. Alma walked you down the stairs and you noticed some of the Madrigals coming out of their rooms to see the ruckess.

They all stared at you both with fear as you were pulled towards the entrance of the casita. "Abuela please! I love her!" Isabela cried. "No you don't! You will marry Mariano and have kids, like a normal woman." Abuela threw you out of the door and you landed on your knees.

You stood up and faced Abuela, Abuela's eyes filled with anger. "Never, come here again. Or else I won't hold back on you." Abuela growled as the doors slammed shut, the sound ringing in your ears as you stared at the door.

You heard yelling in there, and you saw thunderclouds forming. You wanted to comfort Isabela, but you know you couldn't. Isabela can hopefully figure this out with Alma.

You defeatedly walk home as a sadness hung over you, and the casita.

It's been a week. You haven't seen Isabela in a week.

It has been a week, but it feels like months have passed. You woke up with a cup of coffee, your coffee helping you from breaking down.

You heard a knock at the door and you set your coffee down. You opened the door and your eyes widened, you were met with Isabela's parents, Agustin and Julieta.

"You are our Isabela's girlfriend right?" Julieta asked. "I- uh, yes, I am. It's nice to officially meet you both." You bowed your head slightly, not really sure what to do.

"Well, we are here to give you an invitation. We want to have dinner with you and get to know you better." Julieta handed you a letter with flowers colored on it. You took it and you looked back up at them.

"So this is.. okay? It's okay that your daughter is a..." you trail off, but Agustin kindly finishes your sentence. "Lesbian?" Agustin questioned and you nodded. "Well, it's definitely new and a bit confusing, but we love our daughter." Julieta stared at you with happiness in her eyes.

"This is.. so great. Thank you both so much for the invitation, I'll be there." You smiled widely. "Good, I can't wait to learn more about you. Isabela loves you a lot." Agustin says as you blush. "I love her a lot as well.." you say a little shy and the couple laugh.

"Goodbye Y/n, have a nice day." Julieta waved and so did Agustin, you waved to them as well.

When you closed the door you pumped your fists in the air, this must mean that you and Isabela can be an open couple now, this is great.

It was finally the day of the dinner and you dressed up in your favorite outfit. You walked to the house and saw Camilo looking out the door, once he spotted you he turned around.

"Isabela your girlfriend's here!" Camilo laughed as you blushed. You walked into the house as the casita took your jacket. You were greeted by Antonio and Pepa.

"Come this way dear, dinner should be ready right now." Pepa explained as you nodded. Antonio grabbed your hand gently and led you to the dining room.

When you entered the dining room, you saw some relevant changes. Pepa had a rain cloud over her head and no one seemed bothered by it, you saw a man with luminous green eyes sitting at the table, and your wonderful girlfriend.. oh wow.

Isabela's once pink dress was now black, and it had a bunch of colors splattered onto it.

She was finally showing her true colors.

Isabela smiled at you and you smiled back, you went to the empty seat next to her and sat down. Camilo kept wiggling his eyebrows at you both, Mirabel kept giving you two a thumbs up, Dolores nodded to you in comfort.

You didn't pay attention too much to them though, you were paying attention to your wonderful girlfriend, and you kept glancing to her Abuela glaring daggers at you.

Isabela grabbed your hand form under the table and started rubbing it, giving you a reassured smile.

Alma than stood up, catching everyone's attention.

"Y/n, welcome back into the Madrigal home." Alma greeted and you gulped. "The pleasure is mine." You stammered out.

"This last week has been very chaotic, but, I love my family. I love my granddaughter." Alma smiled softly to Isabela, and she smiled back. "And, if she is truly happy with you, than I will allow this relationship. Isabela, are you one-hundred percent sure that Y/n is the one you love?" Alma asked. Isabela immediately nodded and turned to you.

"Yes, I do love her." Isabela said and you blushed. "And I love you, too." You said softly, but the whole table heard.

"Alright than, welcome to the Madrigal family Y/n." Alma held up a cup. "Salute." Alma raised her cup and so did the rest of the family. "Salute!"

Isabela cupped her hand around your ear and whispered. "After this, let's go to my room and celebrate."