Wez's February, 2022 Update

Start from the beginning

AND the bonus in this prep: even through days that the power stays cooperatively on, it saves wasting many gallons of water plus the enormous heat loss I would have to incur every time that I needed to run the hot tap—water drawn along cold pipes under the house from the tank—so many times throughout every day. Saves me in more ways than one. You'd be shocked to know what a difference this makes. (Those folks familiar with straw box cookers and the like will know.)

The thermoses mean many convenient things: lower water use, lower power use, comfort, emergency prep and one happy cat. Thunderpaws the Marauder gets warm water in food throughout the day, which he wouldn't be getting if I had to heat it through pipes all of the time. 

Mad Skill #3, next Update.

& ON A WRITERLY NOTE (& more of a request for your opinion):

Here's what I'm up to right now...

In reviewing my writing goals, I might need your help.

It's taken me five happy years to get to this point and everything I wanted to learn always grows further away with my interest exploding in terms of my goals. Of course! LOL. It's a writerly thing, or so I hear.

The good part is I nowadays have an easier time knowing where to begin each time I sit down. The path in my head is a giant colouring book, much wider than the current eleven books are, so I just colour the bits and keep writing away. Even with so much less time, I feel I'm okay knowing these little swatches of work are bound to add up.

However, my goals... 

(And this sort of ties in to my theme now with updates, new skills, re-world-building and such.)

I might turn this post, after your input, into the intro for this World Building book.

The last five years has been more of an unedited test to see if I could write metaphysical fantasy and see if people would NOT throw a giant book at my head should I choose to use my 'senses' to write and not just my words.

As a kid I longed to see more written this way and more within nature, which up until now isn't the norm. So I wondered: how odd would people find reading such sensory words? [* I mean entirely besides the weird way I write in circles for the first five or so chapters when I'm finding the 'vibe'.]

The good thing is I have so many friends now on Wattpad who just don't throw ANY books, ever! So that's really nice. Everyone here is supportive as can be of each other and I am so proud. I love you all so terribly MUCH! (And you claim to like metaphysical worlds.)

However, I hope you might give me some clues...

Are my stories connecting to nature in their sensory goals...??

Or is there disruptive stress for the reader caused by descriptions that just takes this too far?

If you have anything to say that will tell me I'm not WAY off the mark, then I would truly appreciate hearing, cuz—trying to write MC experience from the molecular sphere (and you noticed largely without many villains as well) is not the simplest thing...

There's no course I can take, no book I can read... and I can ask only you. (I can't even ask Grammarly, for it would wreck the whole point of my 'sensing' in words.)

Any thoughts O' good & great friends of mine on Wattpad?

Here a bit more of how I'd describe the thinking and sensing spectrum of things, in case you want more, but you don't need to read this to answer at all.

Here's my take...

We are each built and programmed to read for different insights, at different levels and understand different languages from all over the world. And each of our brains is wired to language interpretation (and life for that matter) in a whole unique galaxian spectrum kind of a way.