Vampires Surprise surprise

As the black car left me by a mansion that was painted a pastel yellow with beautiful bushes and plants you could imagine and a huge fountain centered right in the front of the driveway.
     It started to rain.
     " Ah, what a nice wether to fit my mood" I sighed, as I was calmly walking to the front doors of the mansion.
     I nocked three times and waited. It wasn't long before a slender girl about my age answered the door.
"M-may I help you?" She asked nervously.
This girl was about an inch shorter then me and had short wavy blonde hair with ruby-pink eyes that honestly made her look like a doll that was lost and was already getting on my nerves.
"Is this the Sakamaki manor?" I asked with a harshness in my tone.
     "Y-y-yes," she said as she coward more behind the door.
     Then a tall handsome man with dark purple hair and pale magenta eyes with squared glasses and what looked like a students uniform came into view.
     "Yui, it is not good manners to leave the door open." the dark purple haired guy said with a stern tone.
     Who I assume is Yui said, "But there is a guest at the door."
     When the purple haired guy finally looked at me, he narrowed his eyes in suspicion.
    "May I ask who might you be?" He asked with a coldness in his tone.
     "I apologize for not introducing myself before, I am Amaya Mizuki, I was sent here by my mother, Sunako Mizuki." I said with a tightness in my voice.
Recognition lit his eyes as soon as I mention my mother's name.
"I apologize for not recognizing you earlier, now that you mention Mrs. Mizuki, I was informed that you'll be staying at our mansion for awhile, Yui, please show some manners for our guest and let her in." then he turned around and walked away.
"Please come in, you must be cold standing out there!" Yui said with worry in her eyes. Just as I thought, she is like an angel and just the thought of that irritates me more for some reason.
The atmosphere was quite awkward as I sat in a chair, watching the purple haired guy and Yui with curiosity, for some reason I get the feeling that they aren't ordinary people, but as I was trying to figure out why I felt like that, someone spoke across the room.
"Well now Reiji, you should have told me you brought us a snack or did you think you could keep this little bitch to yourself?"
When my eyes landed on the person who talked, I knew right then that I would regret ever looking at him because he reminded me of "him." He had shoulder length reddish-brown hair with a little bit of blonde at the tips and emerald green eyes with that awful arrogant smile of his and that glint in his eyes just makes me remember things I don't want to go through again.
     "Laito, can't you show any manners when we have a guest here," the purple haired guy said with annoyance in his voice.
     "I just couldn't help seeing what smelled so good and seeing if I could get a taste of it," He said now right behind me.
     "I would like it if you could step back and not get in my personal space," I said icily.
     But before he could speak, there was a loud bang on the right side of the room.
     "Seriously, you guys are really annoying,"
     I don't know what his problem was but for some reason, his light silvery hair with the lighting hitting it just right making it look like he had pinkish tips and his blood red eyes captured my interest, making me want to get to know what he's like and that thought frighten me because I have never thought that about someone before and it makes me wonder why now, but before I could think farther on that topic, someone spoke up from the stairs.
     "Yui, so this is where you've been, I've been calling for you all over the house and you know how I don't like having to repeat myself, right? I expect you to come to me on the first call, so what is the excuse of why you didn't come to me?"
     "A-ayato, I was just answering the door for ms. Mizuki, so that's why I didn't hear you. Yui said nervously while pointing at me.
Who I suppose is Ayato turned his head and glared down at me like I was just a annoying little bug in his way, and so I stared right back to show him, I'm won't be taking any shit from him and that I was just as annoyed to be here and as I stared back I notice he had unruly reddish colored hair that spiked at the ends and narrow green eyes with a fair complexion.
"Reiji, mind explaining what this human girl is doing in our house." Ayato asked, staring straight at the purple haired guy.
     "Teddy and I think she's pretty and should be added to my collection." Said a voice in my left ear.
     When I turned around there stood a boy with light purple hair and large eyes that matched and dark undertones under his eyes from lack of sleep, and the first thought that came to mind was "adorable."
"Can you all quiet down, I can barely hear my music, it's annoying."
Every one of us looked straight at the couch and what I see there was so mesmerizing, this boy had slightly curled blonde hair and what seems to have the same uniform that Reiji and the other guys are wearing too.
     "Shu, could you be anymore lazy when we have guests, you really are a good for nothing in this house." Reiji said, glaring at the boy on the couch.
     "I'm sorry but I've introduced myself, isn't it time you tell me who you all are," I asked, starting to get annoyed and a bit furious at Reiji for some reason.
"Ah yes, pardon my rudeness, I am Reiji Sakamaki, the second eldest brother," said Reiji.
"I am yours truly, Ayato Sakamaki, the third son in this house hold," said the one who called Yui gleefully.
"I'm Laito Sakamaki, the fifth son of this house hold, little bitch~~" said the one with the shoulder length red hair.
"I'm am Kanato Sakamaki, the fourth son of this house hold, and this is teddy, say hi teddy," said the adorable purple hair guy.
"Subaru Sakamaki, the sixth and youngest of this house hold," the white haired guy said while glaring at me.
"This is annoying, I'm Shu Sakamaki, the eldest, now be quiet," the guy on the the couch said with a lazy tone.
"And I am Yui Komori and I live here with the Sakamaki brothers just like you!" the girl said with excitement in her voice
"Now that we have introduce ourselves, please follow me to your room," Reiji said with a sharpness in his eyes that left no room for objections.
Once we rounded a corner, he stopped and opened a door for me to go in.
"This will be your room while you're living with us," Reiji said with a bit of sharpness in his tone.
"If you need anything ask me, Yui or one of my brothers for help," and then he left and closed the door before I could say anything else.
"Well I guess this is my life now," I said with exhaustion in my voice.