- Part 4 -

The Hatake compound- more like the Hatake house because it's actually one house with acres and acres of backyard and part of the Nara forest- was, Sakura thought, too big for Kakashi alone to be living in. Of course, that and the fact that his own father took his own life there was the reason why Kakashi decides to abandon it in the first place. 

Taking a deep breath, Sakura watched as Kakashi unlocked the front door and unarm the protection seals around the compound. The door slides open and Kakashi stood still, seeing the insides of the house remains the same as what he remembers. Sakura put her hand on Kakashi's shoulder and smiled as she managed to nudge Kakashi to enter the house. 

Kakashi looks around the house as Sakura diligently follows slightly behind him, being completely silent to not overwhelm Kakashi seeing his house again after over thirty years of keeping out of the compound. The first thing Kakashi put his eyes on is the short tanto that his father owned and used, the one that he wielded when he gained his moniker, The White Fang of Konoha. He touched the tanto and picked it up, examining it and sheathing it back again after he finished. He then walked to his father's room, the one room he really didn't want to go in ever again, but you have to, Kakashi, the scrolls are in there! 

Sakura was going through his kitchen, trying to find the equipment to make tea. Kakashi gathers all of his courage and opens the door to the room, quickly finding two scrolls among all the other things, and sealed it back again. He moves closer to the kitchen and calls out, "Sakura-chan, it's better to do the chakra ritual as soon as possible, and I have another scroll for you here."

She was just finishing up setting the dining table and sets up two cups of green tea as Kakashi throws a scroll at her that she gracefully catch. "You know, Kakashi, the things in your house are important one way or another, don't throw them around carelessly-" She saw the writings at the scroll and she splutters, "Kakashi!! This is your father's summoning scroll!!"

Kakashi shrugged and answered, "Yeah, but he's not here anymore, I don't use that one, and it'll be good for you to have them instead, no?"

The scroll was indeed, Sakumo's old summons, the wolf pack that dutifully accompanied him on the second shinobi world war. Sakura thought that she would get a pack of dogs, because that's what Kakashi summons, but noooooo, it turns out that Kakashi didn't want to share his dad's summoning scroll and decided on the dog summons instead. Well, they're both canines I guess, right? Sakura thought and shrugged as she follows Kakashi to the backyard.

-

"Are you ready, Sakura? The induction to the Hatake clan kind of works like the summoning ritual, but it can only be done here in the compound, since it has been owned by the Hatake clan since Konoha's founding. I read about them once or twice before and I'm pretty sure I can do it, but yeah, since I'm the only one left of the Hatake clan, and the fact that I don't marry and don't plan to, you'll be the first one to do this ritual." Kakashi said to Sakura.

"First off, you'll need to sign that summoning scroll, I think having the wolf pack present would make it easier." Sakura nods and opens the summoning scroll, biting her pointer finger and signs it as Hatake Sakura. 

Boar, Dog, Bird, Monkey, Ram, Kuchiose no Jutsu!

Sakura smacked the ground after she finished the hand sign and plume of smoke appears. A black wolf about Kakashi's height after the smoke dissipates. Kakashi immediately recognizes the canine and identifies him as Yoshiro, his father's loyal companion. "Yoshiro-sama," Kakashi nods at the canine.