- Part 1 -

"Holy shit..." 

That's the first thing that came to Sakura's mind, and she said it out loud. Eyes widening at the figure laying down in front of her. 

"Ugghh... What happened?" A fairly high pitched voice came from his mouth, making him snap his eyes at his hands, belatedly realizing that his hands are smaller than what he used to be seeing the past few decades, and instead of his trusty fingered gloves he found that his hands are bare, discounting the fact that his old iron-plated hand sleeves are on. 

Kakashi reaches for one of his kunai on his back pouch and startles at his own face. "WHAT THE HELL?!"

 "WHAT THE HELL?!"

"I'M ELEVEN!!!"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH KAKASHI YOU'RE SO CUTE HAHAHAHA" Sakura can't stand to just gape at the appearance of her sensei. Although she never really consider Kakashi her sensei (that's the reason she calls him by just his name), she has tremendous respect for the man. Hence the reason she's laughing at the top of her lungs when seeing Kakashi panics at his current appearance. 

"Should I- HAHA- call you Kakashi-kun now? B-because you're- HAHA- so CUTE!!!" She can't bear just laughing and launch herself at Kakashi, hugging him tightly.

(I can't find the right picture, but Kakashi should be in his genin outfit)

"SAKURA GET A HOLD OF YOURSEL- WHAT ARE YOU DOING!! DON'T TOUCH MY HAIR!" Kakashi squealed out of himself, cringing at his own voice.

"Oh Kakashi, I never realized your hair is so soft, what the hell?" Sakura gave the last of her laughs as she lets go of Kakashi.

"Why are you still seventeen?! This is so not fair!!" Kakashi complains, mostly to Hagoromo, but nobody knew that, so it just seems like he's complaining to himself.

"Well maybe it's because you actually have a body you can get into around this time, while I don't. Pfft-" Sakura tries to contain her laughs to give Kakashi at least something that sounds somewhat logical. "Hagoromo-san didn't tell us to keep this a secret, right? I think it would be wise to report to the Hokage and tell him our story. Then we would be able to explain this to him, right?" Sakura pointed at her Byakugou seal and her red hitaite. 

Kakashi patted down on himself while still pouting (yes Kakashi, we can see you pout even under that mask). "Yeah let's go do that. Then maybe we could test out our chakra and abilities afterwards." He stands up and holds his hand out for Sakura to take. When she take the outstretched hand, he didn't let go of her hand and start to make his way through the dense Nara forest. "Come on now, Sakura-nee, I'm not letting you out of my sight because you've been away training with Tsunade-sama for the last eleven years, right?" 

Sakura hums while keeping pace with Kakashi, "Wow, already got a back story for me, Kakashi? Now I guess it's my turn to be able to read Icha Icha in front of everyone in plain sight, ne?" She grins at Kakashi as he sighed.

"What did I ever do to deserve this?" Kakashi started jumping to the roofs when they're out of the forest to get to the Hokage FAST.

--

Sarutobi Hiruzen is an old man. It has been for a while now, and that is exactly why he's putting a lot of time in finding his successor, the Fourth Hokage. And that's what he's been doing all afternoon after he finished a weekly meeting with the village's elders. He was about to continue rummaging through shinobi files until he gets a knock on the window at the back of his chair in the Hokage's office.

Turning around, he sees Sakumo's kid, Kakashi, and an unknown pink haired girl with a red vest. He frowns a bit when he focuses on the girl's forehead, bearing a seal that is only known by two other people, the late Shodaime's wife, Uzumaki Mito, as well as his old student, Senju Tsunade. He locks his eyes on Kakashi as the boy waves at him and pins him with a stern look, he relents and wave them to come in.

"Hello, Kakashi-kun, what can I do for you this lovely afternoon?" His eyes crinkles as he smiles, though his chakra indicates that he's wary of his company in front of him. 

"Hokage-sama" Kakashi dips his head and Sakura follows his lead, then he begins to move his hands in ANBU sign, saying "need to talk in private, important, secret, now". 

Hiruzen, who knows Kakashi's father in a personal level and trust him with his life, gently waves away his ANBU, soon after although reluctantly, his ANBU scatters and leaves their Hokage with his guests alone. "Now please tell me what is going on? Who is the person beside you and where has she got that seal on her forehead?"

"Lord Hokage, my name is Haruno Sakura. Ninja registration number: 012621. I got this seal after completing apprenticeship with Senju Tsunade, the fifth Hokage of Konohagakure."

Hiruzen's eyebrows unsurprisingly rose high and his eyes widens. Kakashi exhales and starts explaining about their condition, how they got to this point, and the mission assigned to them by the Sage of Six Paths himself. Hiruzen pinches the bridge of his nose and asked Sakura and Kakashi to prove herself. Sakura and Kakashi looked at each other and a revelation came to Kakashi's mind as he quickly bites his finger and summons his pack.

After the smoke fades, Pakkun's small figure came to the view of the three shinobi. "Boss?" His droopy eyes widens at the view of his summoner, small and young. "What happened? Sakura-chan! You're here too! What the, is that the Sandaime?" He notes the pink figure next to his summoner and also the man sitting behind the Hokage's desk.

 Sakura waves at Pakkun as she thinks out loud, "Will I be able to summon Katsuyu here? I mean, I haven't contracted her in this timeline, and-"

"Sakura-chan, just try it." Kakashi cuts her off and she also performs the summoning jutsu. As the smoke fades she widens her eyes at the appearance of the blue striped slug and mutters "...thank the sage".

"Sakura-chan, what?" The slug wiggles her antenna as she perched on the Hokage's desk. She looks at Kakashi, Hiruzen, Pakkun, and lastly Sakura herself, nodding to herself and stayed quiet.

Hiruzen, now convinced because he knew very well of his three old student's summons, thank the summons for confirming the identities of their summoners and waves them away. There are two poofs indicating the summons has gone to their respective summoning realms. He smiles at the two shinobi in front of him, "I believe your story, and the two of you being here means you need me for your quest?"

"Yes Sandaime-sama, as you can see, I can't really explain my Byakugou seal and hitaite without you, thus-"

Sakura was cut off when suddenly another figure appears in a yellow flash. "Kakashi! Where did you go?! You suddenly vanished in the middle of training!!" 

Bright yellow hair, shining blue eyes, stern face looking at Kakashi as his breath got caught, then his eyes softens and he replies to the figure, "Hello, Minato-sensei."