Finally Going.

Heyy Guys!! This is my first FF sooo sorry if its sucky!! But yeaaa please comment your suggestions!! And sorry if theres any typos!! <3
----------------------------------------------
I was in my room packing some things. This was it. I was finally going to Pax! Just the thought of even going to meet my favorite Youtubers made me have butterflies in my stomach.
After i finished packing i rushed downstairs while checking the time. It was 10:00 and my flight left 1:00. I still had at least an hour left before i leave for the Airport. So, i pulled out my phone and called my roommate Bailey, she was coming to Pax with me! I called her and she finally answered.
"Yess Raven?" She asked.
"Where are yu at?" I asked her.
"Im in town grabbing some stuff for Pax. Do yu need somthing to eat? Or anything special?"
"Umm some McDonalds would be greaaaaat!"
"Okayy. Anything else?"
"Hmmmmm nopee i think im good...."
"Okayy then see yu in about 20 mins. Or so."
"Okayy layter matee!"
We ended the phone call at that. I still had 20 minutes untill she got here.... What a perfect oppertunity to go play some Minecraft on Mineplex!
I rushed back upstairs and grabbed my phone. I quickly txted my bestfriend Will (yess... William Kiingtong.) to jump on TeamSpeak.
A few seconds layter i got a text back saying "okayy"
-=+=- TimeSkip! -=+=-
After playing 2 games of MCSG with Will, Bailey had finally showed up.
I asked Will if he was going to Pax and he said "Yaaas of course!! I wouldnt miss Pax! Are yu going?" He asked.
"Of coursee!! I guess i will see yu there Mr.William!"
"Okayy Raven! Stay safe... When is yur flight?"
"At 1:00." I said excitedly.
"Okayy well call me when yu land!"
We then said our goodbyes and i logged off and went downstairs. Bailey had already had my plate made and everything! I checked the time and it was 10:40. The drive was at least 10 minutes. We quickly scarfed down our food and then left for Pax. This was it. I was on my way to Boston to meet my favorite Youtubers.