Part 18 || listen to what

A/N's POV

The dance had finally finished and everyone started going home. Sunghoon and Hana made their way out the venue which made Heeseung panic. I have to tell her tonight. He tried to find a gap to tell Bianca he had to go ahead. He received a text so he brought out his phone.

"Sunghoon's bringing me home tonight. Have fun with Bianca!"

My eyes slightly widened and I placed my phone back in my pocket all panic-y.

Heeseung: "Bianca, I'm sorry but I really have to go. There's something I have to do" before she could answer I left her and started running. She must be home already.

Hana's POV

Hana: "thanks again for everything" he nodded and gave me a hug. We pulled apart but his arms held my arms; our bodies still close to each other. He looked at my eyes then to my lips then back at me. He slowly leaned in and then stopped to say,

Sunghoon: "can I?" I stared at his lips and I nodded.

He kissed me gently and I couldn't help but smile in between. After he felt me smile I could feel him doing it as well. We pulled apart and smiled like idiots to each other.

Sunghoon: "beautiful" he said while moving my hair away from my face. He held my cheek and kissed my forehead "I'll see you soon ok?" I nodded and I watched him walk away.

I walked to the couch in the living room and started removing my shoes. Gosh they were killing me the whole night. After I placed them away, I kept smiling to myself. Sunghoon's my boyfriend. It felt good.

A doorbell rang and I was confused. Did Sunghoon forget to tell me something? I stood up and ran to the door to open it. My eyes widened.

Hana: "Heeseung? What are you do-!" I was shocked. He kissed me. He held the back of my neck and wrapped an arm around my waist lifting me up a bit. He kissed me while closing his eyes but I didn't. I felt his lips over mine and he deepened it even more so I had to move already.

I pushed him away and I look at him angrily.

Hana: "what the fuck was that?!" I yelled at him and moved away to keep my distance and covered my mouth in shock. He closed the door behind him and looked at me with begging eyes.

Heeseung: "Hana, I love you. I really do love you. I didn't realize sooner but I have for so long" I stared at him in shock

Hana: "you're too late Heeseung" his eyes start tearing and he starts to panic. He held my hands and brought it near his face

Heeseung: "no no no please! I'm sorry, I love you! I've felt this for so long but I never thought it was towards you because it was the same time I met Bianca"

Hana: "Heeseung stop, you don't understand"

Heeseung: "no Hana please. I felt this for so long but I was just blinded because we've been friends for so long I never even considered it" I started tearing up listening to him.

Liar

Heeseung: "I understand ok? This whole night as I saw you and Sunghoon together I hated it. I know you like me and I like you so plea-" I had to stop him

Hana: "I answered Sunghoon already" the tears he was trying to hold back the whole time just slipped down his face. Not just one each eye but continuous. Seeing him like this, I couldn't stop myself from crying as well.

Heeseung: "y-you said y-yes?" I feel like I could sense his heart breaking as I nodded. "I-I thought you liked me" he asked not wanting to believe me. I wiped my tears from my face and inhaled so I can talk properly.

Hana: "I did like you, in fact I loved you. I still love you so so so much until now. But it's not the same way." He didn't reply for a while processing what I said.

Heeseung: "why choose him?" I laughed. Tears trickled down my face just looking at him. Is this where I lose my bestfriend?

Hana: "you know, I wouldn't have chosen him" he looked confused "if you had just confessed earlier, it would've been different now"

Heeseung: "oh so it's my fault?!" He raised his voice. Is he angry now? What's with the sudden change.

Heeseung's POV

I grew annoyed at the fact that it felt like it was my fault. Was I to blame? I raised my voice at her unintentionally.

Hana: "no! I'm saying that I had a feeling you liked me because every time I was with Sunghoon you became all bitchy and protective!" She raised her voice back as well "you know that's the problem with you. You don't listen!" Listen?

Heeseung: "Listen to what?"

Hana: "listen to your heart!" We were both crying hard. She looked like she just ran a mile and started crying from exhaustion. "You realize that you fell for Bianca because of her looks? What do I keep saying?! Don't just look at the physical stuff! Every time I fucking asked you about her it was all oh she's so pretty her hair was so nice. Fuck that!"

She's right. I knew that all this time but, she just pointed it out. She inhaled deeply and made a crying sound. I'm hurting her too much. I can't be mad at her.

Heeseung: "Hana, I'm sorry... I know I'm wrong please. I'm really sorr-"

Hana: "BULLSHIT! Stop with your fucking sorry!"

Heeseung: "Hana, I really like you. I was wrong about Bianca, it was you the whole time. I just didn't notice"

Hana: "And look where that got you" she sniffled wiping her nose. "I listen to what my heart wants Heeseung. Now what my eyes see!"

She ran upstairs almost tripping because on her dress. I fell to my knees and just stared. This is so fucking messed up! It's all my fault! She's right. I listened to what my eyes saw when my heart has been yelling that I loved Hana. I just chose to block it out... and now, I probably lost her.