Notices

Important Notes before you start reading:

1. Work of fiction. The theme religion treated here does not correspond to a specific matrix, according to its teachings.

2. I am not a writer (I do not have academic training in the area, so do not expect to find a narrative worthy of Shakespeare, ok?

3. There are errors in the structure: either by lack of knowledge, distraction or even by a boycott of Wattpad - which insists on changing my indents. The book has not been proofread yet, I ask for patience and thank you for your understanding.

4. This is the first book of a duology. When you finish a sneak peek at Anna... I think if you enjoyed this one, you will enjoy the sequel.

5. This was the first "book" I have ever written...so you can see the evolution in the chapters and even in the second copy.

6. English is not my native language. So if you find something wrong, I'll be happy to receive your comments to help me improve it.

7. The book is finished. Two chapters will be released every week, on Wednesday and Friday, always in the morning.

8. The book depicts scenes of sex and alcohol consumption. Contains sensitive topics such as: suicide, death and disease.

9. I write with great care for you, so your comments and votes are very important to help me improve. Don't be a ghost reader.

Anyway... I hope you enjoy it.

Elisabeth: one soul, two lives (English Version)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें