You Get A Stomach Bug -Reekid- (?)

(Hi. I'm sick. I feel like garbage and my mum is forcing me to go to school, where the nurse can't do shit for me. This is also why I haven't been posting much. I'm sorry for that. Love y'all.)

Just Reekid. Sorry. I couldn't focus and was falling asleep while writing. I will do the others at another time. But for now, just Reekid.

You were watching anime with Reekid when you suddenly felt dizzy. You got up and sprinted to the bathroom and threw up. Reekid ran after you and held your hair back. He rubbed your back with his free hand. When you were done, you fainted.

When you woke up, there was a wet compress on your forehead, and you still felt nauseous. You opened your eyes and saw Reekid's mom carry soup to the coffee table. "Antroth, she's awake!" She called as she went to the kitchen once more.

"AWH FUCK!" You heard your boyfriend scream and then a toilet flush, then water flowing for half a second, then a door slamming open, then thundering footsteps running down the stairs.

Reekid ran to you, tripping over the rug but standing up and kneeling next to you. "Hewwow." He said in a baby voice, making you giggle. He gently hugged you before sitting next to you.

"Antroth... You're gonna get sick..." You say, your voice raspy from the dryness in your throat from vomiting. "I don't care." He said, shrugging, wrapping his arm around you. "We were just getting to the good part when you threw up soooooo...." He said turning on the anime again, making you sigh at your boyfriend's stubbornness.