How They Wake You Up

Reekid:

   He will either kiss you all over your face, shake you like a maniac, shake you gently, or ree into your ear. oof.

Mully:

    He will annoy the living SHID out of you. Like, saying your name repeatedly, blasting meme songs, or if he feels like it, he will push you out of bed. 

Josh:

  Gently shakes you awake. "Y/N, darling time to wake up." Or he will yell your name from across the room, scaring you, making you think he's in danger.

Juicy:

    Lays with you. Pokes your cheek. Kisses your neck. Lets you sleep in. Or if it's something important, he will shake you awake.

Narrator:

   Kisses your nose. Gently rubs your back. He let's you sleep in so he can do some housework for you because he doesn't want you to overwork yourself. When he's done, he'll make you breakfast in bed.

Eddie:

   He wakes you up accidentally at 3am because he decided to play Five Nasty Ass Fools. What woke you up? He screaming. You end up getting up, grumpily grabbing a sandal, walking to his recording room, slamming the door open, making him scream and take his headset off, and you throw the shoe at his head telling him to shut the fuck up.

Smashing:

   Does the Smashing voice. He shakes you and tries to make you laugh. When you giggle he yells "YAY" in his Smashing voice.