Meant To Be Yours (Juicy)

(I am continuing the Heathers Musical theme because I'm bored and a theater geek. The characters won't stay the same though. So don't come at me pls.)

(I DO NOT OWN THIS SONG ALL CREDITS GO TO THE PEOPLE WHO MADE THE HEATHERS)

Singing

Warning: Mention of blowing up buildings, murder, bombs, and fake suicide. If you don't like the following, please skip. Thanks.

         You hid in your closet, slamming and locking the door, tears rolling down your cheeks. You let out a soft gasp when you hear the window lock snap and the window creak open. 

"Sorry for coming through the window, dreadful edict, I know." Juicy says, stepping into your room.

"Get out of my house!" You growled.

"Hiding in the closet?" Juicy asked, walking over, jiggling the doorknob. "C'mon~ Open the door."

"No, I'll scream and my parents will call the police." You warned.

"All is forgiven, baby!" He said, clapping his hands together. "C'mon and get dressed, you're my date to the pep rally tonight!" 

"What...? Why?" You asked, scared of what he was going to do.

"Well, our classmates thought they were signing a petition... you gotta see what they REALLY signed!"

You stand up weakly, wiping tears from your face.

"You chucked me out like I was trash, for that you should be DEAD."

Your eyes widened.

"But, But, But!" 

You slowly back away from the door.

"Then it hit me like a flash! 'What if high school went away instead?'! Those assholes are the key! They're keeping you away from me! They made you blind, messed up your mind, but I can set you free!"

Who?

"You left me and I fell apart, I punched the wall and cried-- BAM BAM BAM!" Juicy cried, slamming his fist against the wall near the door, 3 times, making you flinch.

"Then I found you, changed my heart and set loose all that truthful shit inside!"

Is he talking about the day you killed Kurt and Ram?!

"And so I built a bomb, tonight our school is Vietnam! Let's guarantee they never see their senior prom!" Juicy  called, pressing his forehead against the door.

"I was meant to be yours... we were meant to be one... don't give up on me now... finish what we've begun..." Juicy whispered softly, but the wall was so thin, you heard him.

"I was meant to be yours... so when the school goes BOOM with everyone inside!--" His grew louder.

"PEW! PEW! PEW!"

"In the ruble of their tomb, we'll plant this note explain why they died--"

A crunch of a paper was heard, like it was being unfolded.

"'We, the students of Westerberg High, will die. Our burned bodies will get through to you. Your society churns out slaves and blanks... no thanks. Signed the students of Westerberg High. Goodbye'"

You choked out a gasp, thinking of a way to get him out of the house...

"We'll watch the smoke pour out the doors-- Bring marshmallows, we'll make smores! We can smile and cuddle while the fire roars!" He declared. 

"I was meant to be yours, we were meant to be one! I can't take this alone! Finish what we've begun!"

You looked around for something to do...

"You were meant to be MINE! I am all that you NEED! You carved open my HEART! Can't just leave me to BLEED!--"

Then you got an idea...

"Y/N! Open the-- Open the door, please! Y/N, open the door! Y/N, can we not fight anymore please-- can we not fight anymore?! Sure, you're scared, I've been there, I can set you FREE! Y/N, Don't make me come in there--" Juicy cried, stepping back.

"I'M GONNA COUNT TO THREE!"

"ONE!"
"TWO!"
"FUCK IT!"

Juicy stood back before running full force into the door, knocking it off its hinges.

When he looked to see you there, he saw something he wished he never saw...

You, hanging from a noose. He fell to his knees, tears rolling down his cheeks.

"No.... Y/n...? Please don't... leave me alone... you.... were.... all I could trust.... I can't... do this alone..." He sobbed, standing up.

"STILL I WILL IF I MUST!" He cried out.

"Y/N? I made you a snack!" Your mother called.

Juicy ran for the window, jumping out and closing it, leaving your property.

"Y/N?" Your mother opened the door.

"AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"