You Have A Bad Day (Request)

(Thank you again, again, Po-Tat-O for requesting this.)

Reekid:

   Today, was just not your day. You failed a test that you studied HOURS for, your favorite hoodie got stained, your bullies were being extra pains in the asses, and lastly, to top it off, you fell off your skateboard and sprained your ankle. You called Reekid crying, asking him to come over. After about 20 minutes, your mom let him in, and he walked into your room with a bag in hand. Reekid set the bag on your nightstand and kissed your temple and pulled you into his lap. He held you as you told him everything in detail. When you were done, he was already done thinking about how to kick your bullies' asses. You asked him what was in the bag, and it was your favorite ice cream. You kissed his cheek when he showed you. For the rest of the night, he helped you study for your next test, watched your favorite TV show and ate ice cream.

Mully:

    You and your parents never got along. They didn't approve of Mully. Your dad decided to call you and told you to break up with Mully or he will disown you. You hung up. Your mom called you next telling you that if you ever married or had kids with Mully, that she would cut you off from seeing the rest of your family. You hung up. This kept happening all day, each phone call getting worse, and worse. When Mully got home, the house was alarmingly silent. He went to the room you shared and saw you on the phone, sobbing. "SHUT THE FUCK UP! YOU DON'T MAKE MY DECISIONS! I LOVE MULLY AND WILL NEVER LEAVE HIM! NOW STOP FUCKING HARRASSING ME MOM! THIS IS WHY ME AND (sisters name) AND (brothers name) MOVED OUT RIGHT AFTER WE GRADUATED! I HATE YOU!" You screamed at the top of your lungs, your voice slightly cracking. Mully heard a muffled yell on the other line. You hung up and threw your phone onto your bed and broke down. Mully ran to you and hugged you. You clung onto him, sobbing hysterically. You told him everything. When you were calm, he made your favorite dinner, gave you cuddles, talked back to your parents, putting them in shock, he didn't annoy you and never left your side for a few weeks. (Unless you were showering, changing, or using the bathroom, duh.)

Josh:

     You had gotten fired, catcalled, bit by a dog, and slipped and got a busted lip. To top that off, you haven't been sleeping... like... AT ALL. When you got home, Josh was on the couch on his phone. He looked at you and froze. Your eyes were bloodshot red, your hand was in a bandage (From the dog bite, yes it was a giant mf dog), your lip red and swollen, and you were shaking in horror. Josh immediately dropped his phone and hugged you so tightly. As you broke down in his arms, telling him everything. When you were done, he carried you bridal style to your bedroom and took care of your lip, put antibiotics on your hand, wiped your tears, and cuddled you. The next day, you got your job back. You don't know how...

Juicy:

    Your band kicked you out, (If you're not in a band, well, you are now.), they smashed your electric guitar in front of you, your car broke down halfway home, you almost got into a street fight on accident, and your car got towed. When you got home, your feet had bleeding blisters, your hair a mess. Juicy heard the door slam, which he knew wasn't a good sign. He came down the stairs and saw you. Your hood was over your head, and you were looking at the ground, so he couldn't see your face. Now that's when he realized that something SERIOUSLY wrong happened. Juicy walked up to you. "Hey, baby. You okay? Aren't you supposed to be at your concert?" He whispered, his voice filled with worry. You didn't look up at him. You just hugged him and sobbed into his chest. He held you and guided you to the couch. After you calmed and told him about what happened, he was furious at your band, worried about your blisters, and was thinking of a plan to get your car back. He ordered you pizza, cleaned up your feet, teasing that he'd suck on your toes, and you watch Got Talent Global (why not?) for the rest of the night. The next morning, you woke at 11am. Juicy wasn't there. You looked out the window to see him pulling into the driveway in your car and walking through the front door and handing you a guitar case.

Narrator:

    A Karen threw a fit at you company, and dumped her starbucks all over you. Then, a group of most likely drunk men, started to catcall you. So, you darted towards your apartments, forgetting that you were in heels, you slipped and fell, breaking your ankle. You went to the hospital... and called Narrator. 10 minutes later, a nurse lead him to your room. You needed surgery. You absolutely HATE surgeries. They scare the living shid out of you. You told Narrator everything. He held your hand when you were getting knocked out before surgery, and when you woke up, he was holding your hand. When you got home, he took care of you and CAREFULLY cuddled you. He kissed your temple, helping you to ease a bit more.

Eddie:

Actor/Actress!Reader!

   The director straight up changed MORE THAN HALF OF THE SCRIPT! You had to learn new lines, new choreographies, and the new choreographer was a JERK. She judged your weight, your height, and was caught and fired. You were so confused on what to do. When you went home, Eddie was cuddling with the cats. He looked up and saw the bags under your eyes and your messy hair. You walked over and was immediately pulled into his lap, the cats walking off. You told him everything. He cuddled you and cursed them out in spanish, even though he wasn't there or on the phone, making you laugh. When you calmed, you fell asleep in his arms.  

Smashing:

    You work at a circus as a trapeze artist. The bad part? You got rope burned EXTREMELY BADLY. You were told not to come to the performance to make sure you wouldn't get worse. But the thing is, you have been practicing for MONTHS for this. All your work, washed down the drain. You got home to see Smashing with a worried expression. You called him on the way home. He gently guided you to the bathroom and put medicine on your burns as you told him everything. Smashing told you that it'll be alright, and that there will be a next performance. When you were all cleaned up by Smashing, he cuddled you gently in bed. He told you funny stories so you would feel better.