"Boy get up" I flicked his forehead and that's when I knew I'd awoken the devil based on his facial expression. I didn't care, it was fuck his mean ass anyway. "The fuck you do that for" he mumbled. And just as I didn't think his voice could get any fucking sexier "For extra credit, now get your high ass up" I walked back to my seat, I could feel him looking. I wasn't scared of him like everyone else was, his attitude was annoying but I don't care, everyone's energy will get matched by me.

I sat back down in my seat and began reading the worksheet. "You should have left him alone, he looked so cute sleeping," Desiree said with a smug look on her face like she was proud of herself. Yeah, she's trying to piss me off. "He ain't even all that for real, I just wanted extra credit babe. But why don't we do this work to get it over with"

__________

My after school meeting was over and my mom said she'd pick me up since it would be a waste of time to Uber since she got off already and I was here later, but the thing is she was 30 minutes away from my school so I basically have to sit here for 30 minutes. I decided since I was going to wait here I might as well find somewhere better to sit instead of a bathroom stall, the cafeteria was closed so I just walked to the football field.

And right when I was going to begin my walk up the bleachers I spotted someone. I spotted the devil himself. Trey.

"Fucking christ" I walked up the bleachers away from him and pulled out my computer beginning some homework I needed to finish. I looked over at him again and he hadn't moved. He was still just sitting there. Hadn't even acknowledged me. Now that I think about it he must be sleeping. Probably still high as fuck.

I sat waiting for 5 more minutes before I heard a certain buzz coming from all the way where Trey was. His phone I guess. I ignored it until it rang again. I looked over at him and realized he hadn't even budged.

I had to get up anyway to wait for my mom so with the kindness of my heart, I went over to him. I didn't care if he'd yell at me after, someone was obviously looking for him and he was knocked out cold which really wasn't normal. I walked over to him and that's when I saw the cause of his problems, a cup of a purple liquid that it wouldn't take a genius to tell was lean.

So he does drugs...

"Stupid ass wake up" I put my hand on his shoulder and began shaking him. He didn't wake up till after a few more seconds and his eyes slow lowly opened "Nigga you passed out, your phone rang like 5 times. Trust if I wasn't here you'd be here all night" I was expecting him to be mad at me but instead he sat up and picked his phone up from next to him. "Fuck my mom was blowing my shit up"

"Yeah stupid you shouldn't be drinking this. You had to drink a lot too for it to have you out like this" He shook his head and stood up grabbing his stuff. Without another word he walked down the bleachers and left. Not a thank you, nothing. But I can say he didn't seem to have a totally bad attitude toward me.

We're getting somewhere.

__________

I had taken a shower and was sitting on my bed doing some homework with Mya on the phone just rambling about how 'perfect' Isaiah is. "I really think I wanna have this man's kids like I just know his dick big" Lord help me. "Chill out when I say I'm a safe person for you to talk to I don't mean sexually. I'm not a sex therapist bitch" I didn't even need to look at the phone to see she rolled her eyes.

"I know but I just had to get that out somehow, he's giving big dick energy" I shook my head chuckling. Mya's crazy. "Whatever you a virgin you wouldn't understand these painful sexual needs that I have," She said with a whiny voice. Sometimes I want to just hang up on her ass, but of course, I don't want any problems.

"Okay Mya" We were still talking while I was finishing up my homework until all of sudden I got a notification someone followed me on Instagram. I don't usually look at the accounts that follow me but today I did.

I looked at the account and no one I knew was following this person. 10k followers, 0 posts, no story no highlights, all-black pfp, and no bio. That was weird. So I ignored it. "Watchu had me on paused for?" Mya said with her face all up in the camera" Some guy followed me with 10k. I'm just tryna figure out who it is but they got not type of pictures, highlights, and not even a damn bio"

"Yeah don't follow them back that's giving weird." I shook it off and went back to finishing my work. "Hold up Isaiah's calling I'll call you back" and without another word, she hung up. Honestly, I'd be surprised if she calls me back.

My mind drifted back to Trey, I couldn't stop thinking about him actually. It was just that I didn't think he was the type to do drugs like that. I mean weed wasn't that bad but cough syrup? I don't know I guess I was just disappointing but I still had to remember my place. I just hoped he didn't do more than those. But of course, I could only hope

About five minutes later my phone rang and it was Mya calling. I was honestly surprised since usually when she hangs up and never calls back. "Hello?"

"Isaiah invited me over he's having a small kickback right now with him and his friends, you wanna go?"