bar guy

Authors note:
Tw. Attempt to drugging you. This kind of long.
This is with a man and woman. Hope you enjoy 😏

I was sitting at a bar, drinking what ever men gave me. A few weeks ago, I broke up with my bf. Now I'm here, trying to forget.

I was on my third drink, when this guy walked up to me. He sat right next to me.        
"Hey sweetheart, you want another drink?"
I was going to say yes but another man walk you to me. This other man walked by and whispered " don't trust him"
Then he disappeared. I was drunk but not enough where I didn't understand him. I finally answered the guy who offered me a drink, I said " no thank you☺️" he asked" are you sure, sweetheart?"  "I'm sure" I replied. "What ever you weren't even that hot" he said and walked off.
The bar was less crowded now. After that guy had said that to me I didn't drink anymore that night. I was sober by then.
I laid my head on the bars counter. Thinking about my life when I.....

felt a light tap on my shoulder. It was a man, he asked " are you ok?"immediately I recognized that voice. I said"aren't you the guy from earlier that said" don't trust him?"
He replied " yes, now answer my question."
I said" yes I am perfectly fine and sadly sober."  "Well that is good, do you have a ride or can I walk you out?" "No, I will just walk home." "No you are going to ride with me to your house.  Do you know it's dangerous on the streets?" "Yes I do, I'm not trusting you to take me home." "Are you serious? I just saved you from being drugged and now you are disrespecting me." " Fine whatever, I don't care what happens to me at this point."
I beginning to walk to the man's car. While while we were walking, I asked" what's your name?" He replied" just call me Danny for now" I said "oh ok" then he asked" and yours" I replied "y/n"
We finally made it to his car. He walked around and opened the door for me. "Thanks " I said
He walked to the other side of the car and got in. He put the keys in and started the car. "So what's your address?" he asked
"Oh it just the apartments right at the end of the road."
He replied "ok " 
"Hey can I get your number?" I asked blushing. " um sure it's 555-739-6888" ( these are random numbers lol) he said. As I begin to type it in my phone. He asked"why do you want my phone number anyway?" I replied " bc you are kinda hot and you sort of saved me." "Hot, am I?" He said. Honestly, I didn't even notice I said it. Then he stopped the car. I couldn't take it anymore and I grabbed his face and kissed him. He kissed me back surprisingly.I moved to his lap. We begin to make out.
He said " can we continue this at your place?" I nod my head yes. I went back to sit my seat. The whole car ride he had his hand on my thigh. Finally we made it at my apartment. We walk up the stairs holding hands while I lead him. I got my key out and open the door. As soon as the door shut, we begun to make out.

Smut🌚

I lead him to my bedroom. I pushed him on the bed. We continue to make out as I was on top of him .  I started to unzip his pants. I pulled down his pants and underwear. I seen how huge he was. I begin to give him head. Sucking on the tip then deep throating him. He began to grunt and moan a little. I started to go faster and he cummed in my mouth. I swallowed it of course 😏. He quickly got on top of me and took off my clothes and his shirt. He started to stare at my body. I said "stop looking"
He replied"  how I can not look you are gorgeous." He slow lowered his head down it my pussy. He used his hands to push my leg open. He started to suck and lick my pussy. I started to moan"danny~"
I moan " I'm going to cum~" I cummed and he brought his head up. He said "are you ready?" I nodded my head, yes. He lined his dick up with my pussy then, he put it in slowly.  It hurt at first but once he got all of himself in me didn't hurt. He started to go in and out slowly. He noticed that I was crying and asked" do you want you to stop?" I replied " no please continue" "ok" he said
He started to go faster and started to hit my g spot. I moan " faster Danny faster~"
He went faster and I moaned "I'm close"
He replied " me too"
I came and he pulled out and came.

My body hurt and I was tried. He picked me up and put me on the toilet seat. He started to clean up. He asked"where are more bed sheets?" I replied" in the closet"
He put the new clean bed sheets on the bed. Put me in bed and we cuddle all night.

Authors notes:
Sorry if my grammar sucks.
Hope you enjoy. I take requests too.
Hope you like it Maddi😏