surprise (femxfem) super short

I have been with my girlfriend(Sarah) for a couple of months. Everything is great but she has been busy lately. I want to spend more time with her so, I asked if she wants to come over to my place. She said yes oc.

We both stayed in apartments on different sides of town. I wanted to surprise her. I set up a little pathway with some rose petals.  The pathway was to the first door to my bedroom. I lit candles also. Everything was ready but me. I washed up and shaved. I decided to put on some lingerie its a two piece that is black. I put on a robe to cover it. I left the door unlocked for her and waited.

10 minutes later......

I heard the open. "Hey y/n I'm here...Oh~" I heard Sarah say. She soon walk in my room and saw me. I was sitting on the bed with my robe on. I stand up and the robe slid off of me. "So is this the mood we are in~" she said.

                 The best part SMUT 😻😏

I walk closer to her kiss her gently. I feel her soft lip touch mine. She is so gorgeous. I help her take off her clothes. I started with her shirt then her shorts. Now she is only in her bra and panties. She pushes me on the bed and kiss me on the neck. Feeling her on top made me feel so safe. I let out a low moan as she moves down my body. Kissing me all the way down. She stop at my waist and takes off my panties. "Aw aren't you all wet for me" Sarah says. She kisses my thighs slowly making her way up my pussy. She starts to eat me out. Licking and tasting all of me. She sticks 2 fingers in me. Going in & out of me. She hit my g spot, I moan loud "Ah Sarah". She hit it my spot constantly. I moan "fuck..you make me feel so.. good. I going.......to cum" I finish all over her mouth & fingers. She licks her lips and fingers. she starts to clean up.
-Time skip-
"I can't I'm sorry. I am so tried this was suppose to be a surprise for you. I will make it up to you promise" I say
"All good. I know you will" she says with a gentle smile.

Authors note: btw let's pretend that she made it up to her lol. I sometimes have hard time to make up ideas so it not the best. Anyway hope you enjoyed it my pillow princess ❤️.