My boss femxfem

Authors note:
A little bondage and edging. Hope you like it. I do take requests.☺️

I have known my boss for a long time but resently I have been checking on her out. I don't know what expect she is hot af.

One day my boss invited me to her office. I was confused why. I just keep thinking" shit. Shit. Shit. She is going to fire me."
I went up to the very top floor, still thinking she is going to fire me. Finally I made it to her door. I knocked on the door then, I hear "come in y/n" I was so fucking scared. "Come and take a seat, y/n" I walked over and sat down. "Y/n do you know why you are in here?" I replied with a shaky voice "No ma'am, I have no clue" She got up from her chair and walked towards me. " You are in here because I know your little secret.
Yesterday, I saw you checking me out. Its is fine but I also have been checking you out." My face was bright red. I checked the my watch and said " I should be going....."
"Oh princess, you are going no where."

Smut 🌚

She pull me up by my shirt and we started to make out. She then push me on the desk. We continued to make out. She started to undress me. Now the only thing I had was my bra and underwear. Then she walked around the desk and grabbed something. She grabbed my hand harshly and tied them with a rope. She walked to the door and locked it. She walked back and took all  of her clothes off. I couldn't stop looking at her body. She saw me looking"you enjoying the view." My face was even brighter red than before. She walked around her desk and grabbed something else. I was still laid on on the desk. I heard something shuffling around. Then she walked back around the desk but this time she had a strap on. And it was huge. She walked towards me and opened my legs. She lifted my bra up and started to suck on my nipples. I started to moan" boss~"
She said back" it's mommy to you~"
I continued to moan" mommmy~"
She lowered her head down to my pussy. She slowly lick and pussy make me moan more. "Mommy, please don't stop~"
She started to suck on my clit. I moaned "Im about to cum~"

Then she stopped. She grabbed her breast and started to massage them. She even twisted her nipples a little. She moaned.
I looked at her, confused. " Not yet, princess." I laid there wanting to be touched. Finally, she walked over to me and stuck her huge dick in me. With no warning. She went fast, very fast. I moaned " ah mommmmy~" " harder mommy~"
She started to go way hard. Finally, she found my g spot. I started to moan alot.
I moan " I'm go~ing to cum, mom~mmy" Can i~?"
I came.  She pull out and untied me. I was going to get my clothes on when she push me on the desk.  And turned me around and spanked me. I moaned a little.
" I never said yes"
She stopped and cleaned up. She begin to put up everything. I got my clothes on and said "bye mommy~ see you tomorrow~". And I left.

Authors notes: