I can't help it (femxfem

Lately I can help be attracted to her.

One day I invited my friend Maddie over to my house to hang out. I can't help being attracted to her. Maddie has a hot ass body and is a great person. I have a crush on her for years. I always compliment she still has not pick it up that I like her.

I was on my phone scrolling on tik tok then I hear a knocking on the door. I ran to the door and opened it. That's when I saw her. She said " hi y/n,  may I come in?" Quickly I move to the side to let her in. I said". come on, let's go to my room". She began to follow me to my room. We walked in and I said " Come, sit on my bed and I will turn a movie on for us". I turned on scream  (The original). She gets scared very easily so everytime she gets scared, she gets closer to me.
That was my plan.                                            We were in the middle of the movie and by then she was right next to me. She suddenly grabbed the remote and turned the tv down. I was so confused and said" why did you do that?"

Smut🌚

She grabbed my face and kissed me. I was surprised at first then, we began make out. She started to take her clothes off and as I. We were only in panties and bra. I quickly got on top of her. I started to suck on her neck. She started to moan and loud too. I took off her bra and sucked on one of her nipples. She moaned more. "Please~ don't stop~" she said. I stopped, looked up at her and said"  and if I do stop?" She didn't say word or anything. I took off her underwear. I started to finger her. She moaned" mommy~" I said back" you like that don't you~?" She continued to moan. She said between moans "yes mommy~"  "Fuck this feels fucking amazing~" I said. She screams "I'm close". She arches her back. She cums on my fingers.

Her legs were shaking. I told her" I'm going to start you a bath." I carried her and put her in the bath. I went to the my bedroom to clean up. I help her clean herself and put night clothes on her and me. I carried her to bed. That's when I told her. "Maddie I like you and I have like you for a long time." She said back" I knew".
"Why didn't you tell me?"
" I was scared to tell you, sorry".
" Don't be sorry. And I have one more question to ask, you will you be my girlfriend?"
"Yes of course".

Authors note:

Sorry if my grammar sucks.
I hope someone finds this. Don't be a afraid. You can do and experience more with out being scared. And never be ashamed of your body❤️ and Fuck you suli☺️