something about you

Authors note: I hope you enjoy. Love that song.
Warning:  rape and abuse⚠️⚠️⚠️. If you are not comfortable with those topics do not read.

Praise kink😻

H/n- his name

We all have at least one bad ex.

I just got out of a bad relationship and stay with my best friend. It's a guy. We have known each other since high school. We dated in the past but we are just strictly friends. I have been going on some dates to help with the pain. Nothing is helping me though. I slept with men and women but I can seem to get what I'm looking for. Until I realized I am in love with my best friend.

He had just got back from work.  He walked in the kitchen while I was just finishing up the dishes. "Hey y/n, what do you want for dinner?" He asked. "Just some pizza" I replied. He started to order it on his phone. After he was done, I asked" hey h/n, I need to talk to you later." "Oh ok". I sat on the couch, waiting on the the pizza. I scrolled on TikTok for a bit then heard a knock at the door. "I got the door h/n" I said. I opened to see the ex. I was in complete shock to see him. "y/n please take me back, you love me" he pleaded. "No, I never loved you. You treated me like shit and you fucking cheated. Go find that stupid bitch. And never come back again." I yelled slamming the door. Little did I know h/n was standing behind me. I started to cry, seeing his face fucked with my head. He would get drunk and touch me. He hit me leaving me pain. I hate him so much. He made me go to therapy.

I turned around to see h/n, I jumped in his arms crying. He is so warm. He held me tight. His cologne smells so good that I could bath in it. "Come on y/n, let's go lay you down." He said. "Ok".  He picked me up and took me to his bedroom. At the time I was sleeping on the couch but I guess not tonight. He tucked me in suddenly I heard someone knocking at the door. "Hey, h/n I think someone is at the door" I said. "I know, they can wait. " He replied. He finished tucking me in and got the door. It was the pizza man, he paid and brought the pizza to his room. "I got the pizza" he claimed. We ate in silence for the first time. "Shit, I got pizza sauce on my shirt."I said. "Here put one of my shirts." He said getting up and grabbing a shirt from his closet. He gave it to me and I started to take off my shirt. I had my shirt off only having a bra on then saw h/n looking at me. "You enjoying the show" I said with a smirk on my face. "Oh shit, sorry" he said blushing and turning his head. I put the the shirt on and said "it's ok, if you wanted to see you could have asked". "Y/n, you are such a wind card" he said, laughing a bit. He sat on the bed and said "I'm going to sleep on the couch tonight and you can sleep in here". "Well can you sleep in here tonight with me" I asked, in a quiet voice."of course"
He took the pizza box off the bed and got on the other side of me. "Thanks h/n" I said looking at him. "For what " he said confusingly. "Just for being there for me" I said. I added" I'm going to tell you now, Im in love with you h/n. "Y/n....". "It's ok, if you don't feel the same"I said. "Oh y/n, I fucking love you so much. I have been waiting forever for you to say that" he says.

Smut   😻

He leans in and kisses me. He lips are so soft. He deeps the kiss. he slowly kisses down my neck. Making me moan a little. He stops and asks "do you want to do this?"
I look at him and say "please fuck me h/n".
He get on top of me and takes his and my shirt off. He continues to kiss me going further down. I continue to let small moans out. He gets to my stomach kissing me everywhere. He gets to my waist and looks up at me. "You can go back now. I want you to bad" he said. I look in his lust full eyes and nod. He takes my sweat pants off and my underwear. He opens my legs get in between them. "Someone wants me" he said looking at my soaked pussy. He begins to lick my pussy not leaving a spot in touched. I begin to moan "h/n you make me feel so good". He put to two fingers in me going in and out. "Aaaahhh fuck h/n" I moan. "Aw I love your face looks cute getting finger fucked by me" he says. My mind goes clear and I cum on his fingers. "You taste so sweet baby" he says licking his fingers. He takes off the rest of his clothes. I look at his body, seeing his v-line leading my eyes the his dick. He position him self to my pussy." Go slow h/n" I says. He nods. He starts to go in slow. He gets his dick all the way in me. He looks at me and says "you ok? Can I continue?" He says. I nod. He speeds up. "H/n harder" I moan. "You feel so good" he says. "I'm...close "I moan. "Me too" he says.  I cum. He pulls out and cum on me. He gets up to get a towel to cleans up. My legs were shaking. "Hey, can you help me in the bath" I say. "Yes". He washes me and put me in bed. We cuddle all night.

                          End...

Authors note:  Just let me know.  ☺️