Prólogo

A normal, trouble-free life.

Students in high school should just think about graduating and going to good universitys. Who knows, maybe work in a construction company? Not that I'm the kind of person who works hard, if you know what I mean, but I don't think I'd mind learning the theory.

Well, in the end what I really want is to have a good job so I can have a girlfriend. After all, I'm 17 and I can't stay a virgin forever.

Because of my Onii-san getting all the attention from my relatives I never got a chance to get many advices, so I didn't get a chance to graduate from this problem of mine.

I'm a good height for my age and my face isn't too bad either, but I couldn't find a girl my age who liked me. Despite all the effort I've made to find a girlfriend, two of my statements have already been rejected and I feel that if I'm rejected a third time I might give up completely. It would be better to find a girlfriend when I was older.

With all the studying I have it's not good to get involved anyway, and even though I have a lot of free time I have my hobbies and...

...this is not looking for excuses, ok?

To tell you the truth, the reason I'm thinking about it right now is——

"Senpai, I'm sorry for keeping you waiting."

A refreshing looking boy walked towards me smiling with a cute girl behind him. This is my Kouhai, Tamura, and our first-year Kouhai, Sawatari, who is considered the "Idol" of our school.

That's right, the reason I was invited by them today was to help them talk about the beginning of their relationship, which is the biggest reason I'm thinking so much about my own life. Of course, the date was set to be at an Arcade, so it couldn't be helped that I would be forced to come.

"Oh, what do you want to talk to me about?"

After nodding to Sawatari, she spoke.

"This is the first time we've talked to each other Senpai. My name is Sawatari Yoshie. Even though we've seen each other before in the halls of the school, this is the first time we've talked to each other directly. I'm a little nervous..."

The person who is nervous should be me!?

After all, I'm really bad at talking to girls.

Please note this... a certain anguish began to swirl in my heart.

Normally speaking, no matter how much I think about it, they wouldn't try to find someone like me, who doesn't have any sort of luck in love, to speak of their dating. They're definitely here to show off for me, probably, that couldn't be wrong.

"Hello, my name is Minami Satoru. It's ok if you don't get nervous, since Sawatari-san is so famous within the school, even if you didn't introduce yourself I would still recognize you. You come from the same elementary as Tamura, right ? Then you're always close during festivals, and you're always in touch with each other."

"Fa- Famous? Looks like... there are a lot of weird rumors going around..."

"But of course, like having a crush on the student council president, Kihara, and something like having a date with Kameyama-kun."

It can't be helped, I had to start making jokes. Sawatari-san, with a red face that reached her ears, had her eyes almost in tears. That was so cute.

My jokes are always the kind that go beyond the point. A lot of people have warned me to change this bad habit of mine, and that includes my parents, but this bad habit of mine is already ingrained to my bones, and it's their fault for making me this way, and it's not like I don't tried to avoid.