Louis shyly grins along with a wave when The green eyed boy throws a wink at him.

He knew that Harry was a proper beast in the field but he didn't expected him to be this good, the game was properly on Harry's team.

Louis cheered loudly for Harry grinning when the boy scored got his team so many times, pride filled his chest when Harry turned and blew him a kiss. "You look like a proper couple. Cheering for him in matches and all." Niall comments and Louis shrugs.

"He's my roommate that's the least I can do." It feels sick to lie like that but it is what it is.

The match eventually ends and before Louis knows he's rushing down to meet Harry who without a doubt after hugging his players runs towards Louis, hands held His waist and he's being hoisted around, "Congrats Hazza." He giggles in his ear and Harry chuckles.

"Thanks a lot, baby." his head is tilted and before Louis knows warm lips land on his, Louis moans and can hear the sound of gasps from around, no one expected this did they? The school's famous arch nemesis kissing each other on the field like two boyfriends.

"Lou, I know this is not the place but I-"

"Let's end all of this Harry." He says holding his breathe, "W-What? Is this about yesterday because if it is, I'm sorry, Louis I swear I didn't meant to loose control-"

"It's not..it's not, it's just I can't do this anymore, Harry. Whatever we had it was fine but I-I don't think I can continue this. I don't hate you." He smiles and steps back before turning away and running out of the field ignoring the look of hurt on Harry's face.

*****

Louis rubs his nose feeling it stuffy, because he misses Harry and it's not even an hour-

"Louis Tomlinson." He startles out at the voice coming from the speaker that echoed the hallways of the empty floor, "When I first saw you I was shocked to see such a beautiful angel staring at me from across, I came forward and made the absolute fool out of myself by talking shit. I really liked you, I still do but I don't think that's what I'd like to call my feelings for you, anyways, so yeah when you rejected me it really bruised my ego and yeah you were right I couldn't handle rejections well, especially from an angel like you, so I spoke shit."

Louis giggles wetly at the ridiculous words,

"And so I thought that we were great as enemies, I never meant when I said I hate you, because I absolutely never hated you, I love you, baby, I'm so much in fucking love with you, Louis. But you? Oh my god you loathed the very ground I walked on and I mean I can't blame you, I was an ass to you. Anyways during our arrangement I knew I was going to fall hard for you and I did and now here I am proposing my dying love for you. I love you, please be my boyfriend and give me the honours to take you on a date, my angel. Meet me in the fields." With that everything goes blank and Louis is in tears.

He wipes them off his face and without thinking twice runs down the building and to the fields, Harry's looking at him with hopeful green eyes, "Hi. I'm Harry, uh will you go out with me tonight?" Louis snorts at that,

"I'm Louis, and Uhm maybe?" He says licking his lips, "I've got a date with the most prettiest boy!" He hollers and Louis giggles at him before pulling the taller boy down for a kiss, the crowd around them goes wild as they snog in the middle.

"I love you." Harry mumbles against his mouth, "I love you too, Harry." Louis says and they kiss some more before Harry's dragging him away right in front of everyone,

"Go get some Lou!" Niall hollers from the bleachers and Louis blushes hiding his face in Harry's chest as the boy laughs,

"Oh he will. Definitely more than some."

"Shut up you idiot." Louis groans but he's smiling too much to look serious, Harry kisses his nose, "Your idiot."

"Mmhmm my idiot. My favourite idiot."

******

"God Baby, you're driving me nuts with my jersey on you." Harry groans laying him down and kissing his stomach but never removing the jersey off of him, "Harry please fuck me." He gasps and Harry stops pulling an offended face.

"I'm not going to fuck you, Louis." Louis squawks at that, "What?"

"Yeah I just want you to know that after today I'm never ever going to fuck you, I'm going to make love to you, baby. Every day and every night. Why did you never wore my jersey before? I wanted you to come at my every game." He mumbles looking sad and Louis pulls his face up so that their eyes meet.

"I did came at that game, saw you with your ex and thought you were having fun without me and didn't needed me to come So I walked away." He shrugs and Harry frowns and kisses his index finger that was caressing the green eyed boy's face.

"I didn't saw you, I don't even remember anything just that I was searching for you and you were not there." Louis pulls him down so that their lips meet. "I love you, Haz." He says and Harry cups his face.

"I love you more, my baby." Soon Enough their clothes come off. Harry prepares him with two fingers and his tongue, Making it as soft as possible and Louis could cry because he loves every bit of this.

When they both realise that it's enough prep Harry comes up and spreads his legs, "So pretty. My angelic boy." Louis preens and Harry kisses his nose, "No condom." Louis Whispers and Harry looks up at him with raised brow, "You were my first. I did loose my virginity to you, so I've never been with someone else."

"Baby, I- I'm ashamed to think about what I said but I've never had unsafe sex before. God I love you." He whispers and Louis nuzzles his cheeks, "Fuck me bare." Harry kisses his nose before gently pushing himself inside,

"Last night you confessed you were in love." Louis gasps out and Harry hums, "I did?" He nods arching his back when Harry sneaks a hand behind his waist pulling him up. "Yeah after that weird episode you pulled, you said your angel doesn't like you and if I knew it was me I would've smacked some sense in you."

"Yesterday I was jealous because of how you and Niall were, I ended up fucking up and I'm sorry for what I did." Louis kisses his cheek, "It's okay. I love lazy sex with you."

"I love every type of sex with you." Louis tips his head back when Harry's mouth engulfs his erected tip, playing with it, "Cum for me, my angel." Harry whispers against his collarbones and on autopilot Louis does, he comes untouched with a loud cry.

After two more thrust so does Harry, his warm fluid filling his hole and the feeling was indescribable, the warmth of Harry's cum in him made him more in love.

"You fucked me before our first date so unladylike of me." Louis tuts and Harry raises his head from where it was in Louis' neck, "You wore my jersey don't expect me to hold myself back. I'm already crazy for you and you do this little things of yours that drives me insane."

"Well I like you being insane on me."

"And I like getting insane by you."

*****

"Mum I met a boy and I think I wanna spend the rest of my life with him."