I'll find you N.R

Start from the beginning

You looked at Steve before releasing him. "I'm only doing this for Fury."

Everyone started preparing for the mission and you went to find Yelena in the gym. "Mom is going to head out for a mission, but I'll come back soon."

"You'll come back right?" She stopped boxing and looked at you.

"I'll come back." She nodded and you went to join the rest in the quinjet. The team arrived at the location and everyone could see the target immediately. You started using your powers along with Wanda as the rest rushed forward.

You started throwing cars and rubbles at the target but she noticed it immediately and started using powers of her own. She stopped the cars mid-air and flung them in your direction. Knowing it was going to be tougher with an enhanced individual, you started going a lot harder to distract her as the others approached her.

She was able to multitask as she had her attention on you and Wanda as she fought against Steve and the rest. Using her surroundings and leverage, she swung up and landed on Steve's shoulder before flinging him on the floor.

Her moves were all very precise and efficient which resulted in the team retreating before they were going to sustain any significant damage.

"I think that was Natasha." You blurted out on the way back.

"Just because you miss her, doesn't mean she is Natasha." Tony said. "Besides, the target we faced earlier had powers."

"I know it's her. The way she fights, the way she sits on your shoulders, the way she swings her arms."

"You need to calm down, Y/N."

You sighed in frustration when no one believed you. So you brought it to the only one who would. Downloading the footage from the server, you showed it to Yelena without saying anything and she reached the same conclusion as you.

"That's mama." Yelena looked at you with hope in her eyes.

"Right? I think so too, but the team doesn't believe me because she has powers."

"I believe you." Yelena knows you want to get her back as much as she did.

"So, do you want to go on the mission with me?" Your daughter looked at you surprised.

"You're allowing me to go?"

You nodded your head. "But you have to follow my every order. Every single one." She nodded your head excitedly and began telling her your plans.

The next day, both of you set out early on the quinjet without telling the rest of the team. You kept going through the plans to make sure she got it. You didn't want her getting hurt as well. She was all you had left.

You made sure Yelena was situated where she was before making yourself seen in the streets. You had to circle around the streets a few times before you managed to draw her out. You didn't use your powers this time, instead you walked up directly to her and started fighting.

"You're coming with me." You said as you blocked her attacks.

"I don't even know who you are." That's it, her voice confirmed that it was her.

"Now!" You shouted through your comm and Nat got darted from behind. Nat managed to turn and looked in the direction where your daughter was before collapsing. "I'm sorry dear, but I need you back."

You carried Nat back into the quinjet and met up with Yelena. "Great shot, just like your mama."

"I only learn from the best!"

You set the quinjet in the sky before making your way to the back row. Slowly, you removed her mask to reveal Nat's entire face. "It really is mama, we did it mom! We did it!" She hugged you tightly at her first successful mission with you.

Sadly, the celebration was cut short as you got pulled away and pinned to the floor by Natasha. You looked as she punched you before taking out her knife that was located at her thigh. "NATASHA!" You yelled as you tried to get out of her grip.

"WHO THE HELL IS NATASHA?" She yelled back. She wined her hand back preparing for her strike.

"MAMA!" Yelena screamed as the knife stopped right in front of your face, making you release your breath. "Mama please, it's us."

Nat looked at her before looking at you again. "Y/N?" She dropped the knife.

"Yeah, you're back." You waved for Yelena to come closer.

"Yelena?"

"It's me mama, I missed you so much." Yelena hugged Nat after making sure she was herself again. You just slumped back on the floor, glad to finally have your wife back, safe and sound.

The team was pissed that you left without telling them but when you walked out of the quinjet with Nat in the middle, their thoughts of reprimanding you vanish from their mind as they celebrate her return.

Everyone was stuck around her especially Yelena but when it came to night time. She was all yours.

"Do you have to stare at me?" Natasha said with her usual teasing tone. You have thought of a reply but you didn't open your mouth because you were sure you were going to cry. But it didn't work.

You started sobbing and Natasha went next to you. "I am scared you're going to leave again." You wailed like a baby as you cried onto her chest. All the emotions that you have been suppressing overflowed as you popped open the bottle. "I missed you so much. I miss you. I miss you. I miss you."

"I'm not going anywhere, baby. I'm right here." No matter how much Nat tried to calm you down, you continued crying, not letting her go. You gripped onto her shirt tightly thinking she would vanish if you let go.

Eventually, you cried yourself to sleep still in the same position. Your hands around Natasha's waist and your head in her neck. "You're so strong, baby. I love you so much." She kissed the crown of your head and continued rubbing your back throughout the night, letting you know that she's right here with you.

Written on 1 Feb 2022
Posted on 4 Feb 2022

Requested by: LeaCamps

Thanks for the request. I hope this okay, the ending is slightly rushed I think.