Part-8

The all too familiar and annoying shrill of Harry's phone wakes him up, he groans and snuggles deeper in The vanilla warmth of his Louis, the shorter one sound asleep as he subconsciously helds Harry's arms around his waist tighter,

"Mmhm make it stop." Louis finally says and Harry grunts before reaching an arm to pick that Devil's device, "The fuck do you want at six in the morning?" He growls only to hear a soft whine from his front,

"I'm sorry baby." Harry gently says before discarding his body from the inviting warmth and standing up,

"Did you said baby?" Liam's voice questions and he frowns, picking up his boxers and wearing them, they were dirty and If he had an extra clothing he would probably jump in the shower and start fresh.

"Not to you Liam what is happening?"

"We need to go to Greece, The warehouse is on fire You need to head straight to the airport." Liam's voice was serious and it made his own eyes wide, quickly he started picking up his clothes and wearing them.

Giving one last peck to Louis' temple and then rushing to his car. He stops his car in front of the private jet and hops inside, Liam, Henry and Zayn quick on their toes to give him the details of what happened.

"Boogus betrayed us. That mother fucker knew the Italians were behind our warehouse and somehow they got to it only to burn it down in ashes. This situation is worse than the one in Columbia." Liam informs and Harry sighs pinching the bridge of his nose,

"Henry, find Boogus. Gonna take that mother fucker's whole family down, bring him in. Zack, find Rowen, that son of a bitch is definitely the main man, And Zayn what's the update on the Italians?" He asks.

Zack and Henry both are fast to rush for their job and Zayn is giving him the reports on the Italians.

They stop at the Athens International Airport, and from there straight to the West for his warehouse, The warehouse was turned to ashes, close to ten billion dollars burned in a matter of minutes. Harry growled and punched the nearest thing which was a wall denting it.

"Sir Boogus is inside, With Ollie." Harry went inside and sure enough that mother fucker was sitting with a bloodied face and Harry without thinking smacked his hand cracking open his jaw and sending his face fly back with the force.

"Boogus you and your family is dead you lying mother fucker." Harry grunts.

>>>>>>>

Four days went by working and killing his arse off, the shipments were replaced, Harry killed the Italians too, no one messes with him and runs away. All this four days he didn't even had the time to think about Louis.

Louis!

"Did you send the gifts I ordered for you to send Louis?" He asks running a tired hand over his face, "Louis? Who's that?" Liam asks scratching his jaw Only for Harry to narrow his eyes, "Are you fucking serious? I told y'all to send things to Louis, Liam! Jesus Christ!"

"Harry I swear you didn't. We were busy from travelling to Greece! If you had I would've remembered and who's Louis?"

"Louis is my boy, You dumb arse! Shit and now he's going to be mad at me, fuck much worse he hates me and I don't even have his phone number fucking fuck!" He groans, the throb in his head never leaving much worse increasing than before,

"Zayn get me Louis' number." He orders sipping on the tea, "I gave you the information template didn't I? It had everything in it." Zayn deadpans unfazed but a little shock by the situation,