10. Talk!!!

Mal pov:
I was with Evie, she woke up a few minutes ago and I was so goddamn relieved yet so goddamn mad at her.
"I'm sorry..." Evie kept saying and well, I couldn't stay mad at her.
"It's okay E, you just... you were lucky that I found you. Hell, you got to eat. You could've died if no one found you!" I scolded her and a tear rolled down her cheek.
"I know Mal... But I..."
"Hey, take it easy. I will help you, all of our friends would help you... Stop putting so much pressure on yourself by handeling it on your own."
"Carlos and I broke up because Harry and I kissed by accident and his relationship is dead too." Evie blurted and I blinked a few times.
"You... and Harry... You guys kissed!?"
"Kinda... Carlos hates me for it... But it was never supposed to happen!"
"Wait, are you purposely not eating because of the break up of you and Carlos?"
"M- Maybe..."
"Oh my god, Evie!"
"I'm sorry okay!"
"Sorry? You're sorry!? Evie what the hell!? I don't give a damn what happend between you, Carlos or Harry. But Jay and I- Hell- Dizzy and us, we are so worried about you. You got to eat Evie!"
"I know okay! I know! But I can't- I tried. For fuck sake I tried! Especially when I found out that I was pregnant. But guess what? I kept throwing up and I got a miscarriage. Carlos deserves someone who isn't a complete burden the entire time and hell... i don't even deserve to become a mother at any point!" Evie said and I took her hand.
"We'll figure it out... We'll figure everything out... Also, HOW DID YOU NOT TELL ME YOU WERE PREGNANT!?"
"Well I... I don't know... Doesn't matter now anyway..."
We heared a knock on the doorfram and Carlos stood there.
"H- hey..." he said softly and I got up.
"I'll leave you two alone for a minute... okay?" I said and Evie bit her lip as Carlos sat down where I awas sitting.

I nearly jumped when I saw Harry on the hallway.
"What are you doing here?"
"I talked Carlos into going to talk to Evie." he said and I sighed.
"How are things between you and Uma?"
"I'm pretty dead to her..." he mumbled.