1. THE day

Evie pov:
"Evieee... Come back to bed..." Carlos whined and I chuckled.
"Carlos, we have to get ready. Ben's going to propose to Mal today and it's only an hour away." I said.
"So we have thirty minutes left to cuddle... Come back in bed!" he whined and I shoke my head as I turned the shower on.
I had to take a shower after lastnight...
The hot water was streaming down my body and I saw how Carlos was looking from the bed, the door of the bathroom wasn't closed and I did that on purpose; hoping to get Carlos out of bed.
"Evie..." he whined, knowing I was teasing him.
I turned away from him and I heared him whine.
A smile spread over my face as I heared him stumble out of bed.
"Evie... stop teasing me..." Carlos whined and I stepped out of the shower, wrapping a towel around my body.
"You need to shower too after last night. No whining and hurry up a bit." I said as I kissed his cheek before walking out of the bathroom, to get dressed.

Carlos and I were at my little cottage in the forest and we... had fun.
I slipped my jeans on and pulled a shirt over my head.
After putting on my black/blue leather jacket, I started to blow-dry my hair and I heared that Carlos turned off the shower.
I smirked and bit my lip before turning off the hairdryer. Carlos walked in as I was brushing my hair, he stood behind me... putting my hair aside and kissing my neck.
"Carlos-!" I said with a smile and he chuckled.
"What?" he asked with an innocent voice.
"Just fix your hair, so I can do my make-up. We have to get out of the door in..."
I checked my phone and gasped.
"WE HAVE TO GET GOING IN TEN MINUTES!"
"Relax, Evie. We'll be on time."
"Stop distracting me!" I whined and Carlos smirked.
I finished my mascara as he handed me an apple.
"You should eat something before we leave."
"No time-"
"Evie." he said warningly.
Right, I forgot to mention... I have an eating disorder and I groaned softly as I decided to eat the apple before applying my lipstick.
"Happy now?" I asked and Carlos looked at me.
"I'm proud of you." he said softly in my ear and he smiled a little.
"Thank you..." I said softly and he hugged me.
"Come on, let's get going." I said and we hurried to the townsquare.