3. The isle...

Carlos pov:
We just got back from the isle with the four new VK's and we would go to Jane's birthday party... When we heared that Audrey had Maleficent's scepter.
Mal was turned into an old... witch (no offense Mal) and she looked at us.
"Only Hades his ember would be powerfull enough to defeat Audrey."
"I know where his hideout it." Celia said.
"Then the five of us are going to the isle." Evie said and I wasn't happy with that plan.
Evie still didn't eat much more and she had to sit down earlier, about to faint.
"Diz, keep an eye on the Smee twins!" Jay shouted and we heared Dizzy yell 'sure!' back.

We got to the isle, Mal was herself again and she got the amber.
Harry, Gil and two other pirates took out motorbikes and Jay got pissed at Harry's annoying coments.
We decided to let it go and return through the barrier.
"Okay, now let's find Aurdrey." Mal said as we stepped through the barrier.
We heared something behind us and saw how Gil and Harry jumped through the barrier.
"We're free!" Gil yelled.
"It worked!" Harry laughed.
"Oh hell nah." Jay said and he looked at them.
"You're going back onto the isle, now." Mal said with her threatening green eyes.
Then I saw it happen, Evie literally fainted and was about to fall off the bridge.
Surprisingly and luckily, Gil grabbed her arm.
"Evie!" Mal and I exclaimed and we quickly pulled her back onto the bridge.
Then Harry gave Mal a nudge and she dropped the amber.
"No!"
Uma's tentacle grabbed the amber and she smiled.
"Dropped something?" she asked.
I was still focussed on Evie, surprisingly, so was Harry...? Gil was focussed on Uma.
"Ev, wake up... Come on..." I mumbled.
"What's wrong with ya Blueberry?" Harry asked and Mal was conflicted whenever to get the amber back from Uma or to check up on Evie...
"Ev, come on..." I mumbled and her eyes slowly cracked open.
"What the...?" she said softly and I sighed in relief.
"I told you to eat something!" I apparently said out loud and after Uma and Mal had this little argument; everyone turned to us.
"You passed out because you didn't eat?" Mal asked with concern as Harry and I helped Evie up.
"There was alot going on-" Evie said but I cut in.
"Bullshit! They saw you pass out so you might as well be honest with them!" I said and Jay looked at Evie.
"What's going on?"
"Does it matter? We got something more important to do. Audrey is a threat to the entire kingdom and-" Evie said and I looked at the others.
"Evie has an eating disorder for months now!" I said and Evie looked at me.
"Carlos!"
"You passed out in front of them!"
"E, why did you say something!" Mal scolded her.
"Yes, yes, very sad. Didn't you need this?" Uma said as she held up the amber.
"Can we talk about it after we defeat Audrey?" Evie nearly begged and Mal nodded.
"If you eat something." Jay said and Evie made some whining noises.
"Okay, but to be honest. We could use the help of you and your crew Uma." Mal admitted and we actually teamed up together.
Harry looked at Evie and the three of us fall behind the group.
"You should little to ya boyfriend Blueberry... It wouldn't end well if ya didn't eat..." he said and I could tell he knew more about eating disorders.
Evie didn't said a thing and I looked at Harry.
"Depsite the fact it's obvious, how would you know?" I asked.
"It's how Harriette died. Our father kept scolding her for her body and she starved herself to death, no matter how hard I tried to help her..." Harry said softly and I could see he was hurt.
Evie noticed it too and Harry quickly recovered himself.
"But doesn't matter." he mumbled and he catched up with Gil and Uma.