- [♡] ; twenty-four

🦊🐻in the campus, renjun was still troubled at what haechan was acting

🦊🐻
in the campus, renjun was still troubled at what haechan was acting. they walk to the campus together, they are walking to the corridor while haechan's arms were around him.

what the hell is happening?!

"are you really okay?" renjun mumbled as he looks at haechan.

"i'm good though, are you not feeling good?" haechan replied, looking back at the latter.

renjun pursed his lips, "are you sure?" he added. "you aren't do these things before" he expect haechan to shoo him away, just like before, but today's different. maybe renjun wasn't used to any changes.

"you don't want to be late right?" haechan said as he drag the latter to their classroom while renjun almost tripped.

in the classroom, haechan chose to sit beside renjun.

"you're seat is in the further back, what are you doing here?" renjun whispered as pointed at where haechan's original seat it.

"i just feel sitting here" haechan replied as he sat freely like he was in a couch.

"i mean my seatmate won't complain but our professor will" the chinese whispered again, their classmate won't mind if he shout here and there and he just felt whispering right now. "i don't want to be scolded"

"watch and learn, little spoon"

"i said i'm a big spoon to my moomins"

their professor walked inside the classroom right in time as he was examining the class. since he was one of the strict and terror teacher in the campus who wants their class to be perfect even in seating arrangements, he can spot everything's wrong inside the classroom.

mr. kibum examined the class, immediately spotting haechan not his his original seat.

"mr. lee, i assume that's not your seat right?" the professor said sternly. his voice was rather cold and all of the students in the classroom was silent as they were waiting for haechan to respond.

"oh! right haha" haechan replied. the courage he pulled and chuckle a bit made the students turn their heads on him. "i can't properly see when i'm at my seat, i have bad eyesight"

"you should tell me instead" mr. kibum replied as he places the books on the desk. "you can use that seat for the meantime"

"you lied!" renjun whispered. "there's really something wrong with you"

|
|
|
🦊🐻
after class, haechan told renjun that they will go to the sea side out of nowhere.

"sea side?!" renjun exclaimed, although he was excited to see the sea side, he never fails to see how haechan was acting weird. "you never do that before"

"why do you have to say that thing continuously?" haechan said, "i can tell you and bring you wherever i want"

"that's not you either!" renjun was flustered, he wasn't used to haechan "bringing him" wherever. "are you sick? i mean, why are you doing this?"

"i said i'm not sick, let's go before the sunset" haechan said.

renjun gasps, "you like the sunsets now?!" it was hilarious to see renjun getting so confused at what haechan was acting.

"yeah? you got a problem with it?"

"nothing"

haechan and renjun leaves the dorm as they walk on their way to the sea side. there are no people at the place, maybe because sunset was coming and no one was watching the sun to hide from everyone.

they sat in the sandy field, watching waves audibly dancing across the shore.

"now, you can ask me anything you want, i'll answer them"

|
|
|
🦊🐻

thank you for 1K+ reads! 💚