- [♡] ; eighteen

🦊🐻it is a good thing haechan was in the living room and heard renjun's conversation over the phone earlier

🦊🐻
it is a good thing haechan was in the living room and heard renjun's conversation over the phone earlier. he felt bad for eavesdropping but he really had to do it. renjun didn't leave the dorm for almost 3 days and now he will because the jaemin dude called him.

"ah in the cafe? then?"

"park? okay okay, i'll get ready"

in a swift motion, renjun wore his usual hoodie.

"haechan-ah, i'm going out," renjun said before leaving the dorm. haechan simply watches him leave the dorm.

the tanned male ran to his room, grabbing a black hoodie, black shades and black cap then waited in the living room for about half an hour before leaving the dorm.

he looks like a stalker with his outfit but he doesn't care.

why does he doing this?

he doesn't exactly know why.

he just felt doing it... don't ask him why.

now back to the situation, before jaemin could tell what he wanted to say, haechan already interrupt him.

"h-haechan?!"

"oh, yeah, what a coincidence" haechan smirked, walking towards them while receiving death glares from jaemin. "i didn't know i will see you guys here"

"sorry to interrupt" haechan has no plan on leaving them right there.

"i didn't know you also plan to walk around" renjun finally speak.

"ah, actually," haechan started. "a package came to our dorm, it was in your name, why don't you check up on it" he continued.

"really? i don't think i ordered something" renjun replied.

"you should go home and check on it," the tanned male said, not moving an inch.

"just go home" jaemin had enough, it's rude to interrupt someone.

"why don't you go home instead?"

what a familiar scene and renjun had to stop it or else, they will make a scene there.

if renjun will not go home to check that package, haechan will really make a scene there but he was hesitating. hesitating because he doesn't want jaemin to feel bad for leaving him again.

"okay okay, jaemin-ah, we could hang out some time okay?" renjun said but jaemin didn't remove his glares to haechan who has a smug look on his face.

haechan let renjun walk first, waiting for him to be far as possible before telling something to jaemin

stay away from him or you will never see this shitty park again

with that, haechan leaves, hands stuffed in his pockets.

|
|
|
🦊🐻
"where's the package?"

"nowhere"

"what?!" renjun said, almost like a shout when he learned the truth. there's no package at all.

"i said nowhere---"

renjun suddenly got angry. "you told me to go home because there's a package coming but there's nothing?!" this time, it was a shout.

"yeah"

renjun's eyebrows cross paths. "are you making fun of me!?" he suddenly spatted, eyes brink with tears. "i left my friend there because you said there's a package came from me!"

this is not what is supposed to happen.

"no, i---"

"no! just tell me you hate me!" renjun shouted as his tears burst, he was angry at haechan at this point. he thinks haechan was playing around and this is not funny anymore.

"you're the worst"

because of anger, renjun stormed to his room.

i don't know why but i hate the idea of you going out with him.

|
|
|
🦊🐻

happy lunar new year!