- [♡] ; eight

🦊🐻"can i sleep in your room?"

🦊🐻
"can i sleep in your room?"

"what? why?"

renjun is in his usual yellow pajama, hugging a moomin plushie and a blanket covering him, not to mention his questionable teary eyes.

haechan was already on his bed with his phone in his hand and wearing no lens glasses, that's for style.

"i can't sleep, my room is so scary at the moment" renjun replied, forming a pout and walking near the bed, sitting at the edge. "please" there is his wonderful puppy bright eyes again.

"you're literally sleeping in your room for almost a year now," haechan said, frowning as he ruffled his messy hair. "and you're an adult, go back"

"i can't sleep" renjun answered, not giving up. indeed, he can't sleep in his room at the moment and he doesn't know why so he goes to haechan's, hoping that the latter will say yes.

"go sleep in the ground"

"but it's cold there" renjun pouts, already sitting on the latter's bed. "please" he added, whining.

haechan sighed. "fine---"

when renjun heard the word, he quickly jumped beside haechan, covering himself with his blanket. renjun was on the right side while haechan is on the left side of the bed. he tried to put his head on haechan's shoulder but haechan keeps on pushing him.

"stop or i'll kick you out here"

"sorry"

renjun smiled before slowly closing his eyes, drowsing and already sleeping.

|
|
|
🦊🐻
it was already morning when renjun was still sleeping soundly while haechan? he's at the kitchen trying to do the shit that renjun did, cooking.

"okay," haechan let out a sigh. "i watch the recipe so i know how to do this" if the egg on his hands was alive, it will probably escape from him cause he's taking too long. "just crack the egg to the pan, it's just a fucking oil" yes, the flying oil is bothering him.

after contemplating on what to do next, haechan finally cracks the egg into the pan and the sizzling sounds became intense and it scares him.

"fuck that oil!" he almost slipped down after running away from it. the sizzling sound somehow calms down as he approached and looks at the pan.

"it burned" haechan turned the stove off and threw the poor charcoaled egg into the trash.

"how am i suppose to---"

"am i in hell?"

haechan turned around, seeing a half-asleep renjun who is walking around the dorm which is filled with smoke. renjun looks so small in his yellow pajamas.

"hey"

renjun snapped as he looked at haechan, holding a spatula. "what are you doing?" he said while approaching the latter.

haechan put the spatula down as he go to the living room without saying anything.

"ah! you're trying to cook?!" renjun get the idea as he get some ingredients in the refrigerator so he could start cooking for their breakfast. "you should watch me sometimes, i can teach you," he said while haechan didn't say anything.

|
|
|
🦊🐻