- [♡] ; five

🦊🐻while heating the food that renjun cooks for him, haechan was scrolling through his chosen social media, trying to distract himself

🦊🐻
while heating the food that renjun cooks for him, haechan was scrolling through his chosen social media, trying to distract himself. he can see the sadness in renjun's eyes earlier and he felt bad about it, but not so bad, just a little because that's what he thinks.

the microwave turns off as he takes the heated food and places it on the table, eyes still on the screen of his phone. haechan tried to be distracted by watching mukbang videos but the image of sad renjun was still roaming his mind.

he deserves it... he always annoys me.

but does he really deserve it?

haechan returned to insta and aggressively scrolled and ate at the same time, haechan stop scrolling midway when he saw a certain post, from renjun. it was posted just a couple of minutes ago.

renjun.huang

renjun.huang look who accompany me 2day 😭 ty

liked by na_jaemin and 100,000 others.

haechan found himself staring for too long at the picture and decided to scroll again.

okay? that guy again?

the tanned male was wondering why he hate that jaemin dude, maybe because it was his first time meeting him? yeah, maybe that's why.

|
|
|
🦊🐻

"see you tomorrow?"

"yup! bye!"

it was already dark when renjun got home and bid goodbye to jaemin who accompany him on his way home.

he enters the dorm as he saw haechan in the living room, too focused on his phone to notice renjun there.

"oh, haechan-ah, good evening" renjun greeted while the latter simply nodded, obviously not greeting him back. it was pretty rude but renjun let him be. "did you already have dinner? i will cook---"

"i'm not hungry"

renjun nodded, "okay" he muttered. he decided not to bother haechan anymore as he doesn't want to get snarled by him.

renjun was laying on his bed while hugging one of the biggest moomin plushies in his room. he was still feeling bad from earlier but when jaemin accompany him, he feel a little bit better.

but no matter what haechan treats him, renjun still cares for him, cooks for him, or checks up on him around the dorm. renjun can't ignore him or even get mad at haechan, no matter what.

|
|
|
🦊🐻