- [♡] ; fifteen

🦊🐻the exam day approached and it is a nerve-wracking day for renjun

🦊🐻
the exam day approached and it is a nerve-wracking day for renjun. although he reviews and reads books all day, he still feels nervous. he knows he can do it.

"let's be positive today, renjun!" renjun whispered to himself as he take a firm hold of the pen then start answering the questionnaire. he brought the note that haechan give him and he made it as his lucky charm. he breathes, reading the unfamiliar questions.

"no" renjun whispered, reading the same question over and over again. he doesn't read something regarding the question and it annoys him. he can't skip a question, it bothers him.

while all of this was happening, haechan was seated at the far back, also answering the exam. it was pretty easy because he read almost every day. he saw renjun keep on scratching his head, looks annoying as heck.

haechan can feel how frustrated renjun can be. even a single unfamiliar question bothers him a lot and he knew renjun will complain about it or will make him feel bad.

he suddenly felt worried for renjun.

"let's focus on the exam" haechan thought as he put his head down, answering the exam.

|
|
|
🦊🐻
haechan didn't know why he end up at the same table with renjun, he just knew being dragged away the moment the bell rang. he didn't feel pushing him away this time.

"i had to skip one question," renjun said while eating a spoonful of rice. he pouts when he remember that damn question vividly. "that was the hardest decision in my life" he whined.

haechan didn't answer, he just letting renjun speak.

"chan-ah, how's yours?"

"great"

renjun whined again, "ah! i wish mine's great too" he pouts again. "all i do is read everyday but i skip a question"

"by the way, i brought the note you gave me!" renjun's smile eventually returned as he grab the yellow note from his pocket. "it was my lucky charm for today!"

"that's weird" haechan muttered, almost under his breath but audible enough. why would someone make a simple yellow note as their lucky charm? well, renjun did.

"no it's not!" renjun said. "it's the first time you gave me something, that's why" he smiled.

after all these years of being roommates, the yellow note was the first thing haechan gave to renjun, and renjun tends to treasure every firsts coming to his life.

haechan only stares at him, realizing how long it is. he averts his gaze from the latter as he got embarrassed as some random thought that he didn't imagine enters his mind.

he just realize how bright those are.

|
|
|
🦊🐻