The men turned to him and taking him as their possible threat, one of the men took out his folding dagger. He was whooshing it in the air to scare him. Scare Tae Darvid. Seriously. Tae clucked his tongue in disapproval and the next moment the man was screaming in pain as both his arms were dislocated in the blink of an eye.

2 of the 6 men came forward while 3 held the boy at his place still hoping to be lucky enough but in next 5 minutes, all 6 were laying, groaning in pain. And that was least concern to Tae.

He signalled his driver to get him a spare shwal in his car and he took it to cover the boy after pulling his jeans and briefs up. The boy was shivering with cold and the whole physical activity had drained him. His cheeks were bruised with fingers imprinted. His lip was busted and swollen. His wrists were still tied and the rope was thin enough to cut his skin slightly.

Tae held him to stand but instantly lift him in his arms because by now the boy had enough of all so he fainted. The driver took them to Tae's place and called the doctors as per Tae's intructions.

Max quickly came up to hold the boy fom Tae but he shook his head and took the unconscious boy in his arms to the guest room. Just then the doctor arrived too who asked everyone to leave so that he could examine the boy.

Tae left to change too while waiting for the doctor to complete his procedure.

Max, Tul, his front men were standing on guard. The head of his security.

Tae was sitting on the couch, lost in his thoughts when the doctor came out of the room. His forehead was creased as he removed his gloves and glasses.

"What is it"? Tae stood up, hands in his pockets.

"Master. Its much more complicated". The doctor said wiping the sweat. He asked for a glass of water and gulped down in one go.

"He is under weight, malnutritioned that made him anemic. Its nothing that cant be covered. But....".

"But what"? Tae growled.

"He is assaulted". The doctor said. Tae looked at him with confused gaze.

"Well yeah like i told you. He was attempted to be raped....".

"Not his time Master. Tonight, he is just molested, being touched and all that. But... He is raped. I can tell it would be atleast twice. And recently. With in a week". The doctor said and Tae felt his blood boiling.

"He is traumatized. He is restless. For now i am putting him on I/V and i have taken samples for his blood. Once i get results i will check for blood transfusion. For now let him sleep. If he wakes up, he might start screaming or act aggressive. Give him space. Dont hover him. Dont push him. Give him light food. Liquids. Soups. And call me if he tries to harm himself because i doubt.

Rest.... We will see". The doctor bid his goodbye to visit the next day leaving Tae in thoughts.

He never encountered such issue ever. Yes he killed, yes he had worked with all illegal and legal stuff. But not once he raped someone. And never let his men. He killed two of his trustworthy boys on spot as he saw them imposing on someone.

He wasnt much surprise to find the boy sleeping all night. Exhaustion, tirdeness and god knows how many burdens he had on his mind that his body screamed rest. Tae let him. But yes he did ask the doctor who told it was normal. Yhe test results were as expected and pre'explained by doctor about his health. Tae nodded to find the boy was A+ve, at least a common blood group.

According to the doctor, he would take 1 more day to wake up but if not, he was required to admit in the hospital for senior's advice. So far all deductions by the doctor were doing good so Tae was relaxed.