𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊

Start from the beginning

BONNIE: And here, you convinced him. 

[Achatius groaned in frustration. He placed his hand on Theo's body. Theo wakes up with a gasp.] 

THEO: Achatius. 

ACHATIUS: Hello, brother. 

ROSE: Theo, are you okay? 

[Theo stands up.] 

THEO: Yeah, I am fine. Where are we? 

ACHATIUS: Paris. 

[Theo notices the mark on Achatius' and Rose's chest.] 

THEO: You two are bonded. 

ROSE: Yeah, we are. 

ACHATIUS: Now that you brought up the subject, we should think about this. This marks bonds as one so, if we can't be enemies, perhaps we'll be allies. And what better place than Paris? To start our new partnership. 

STEFAN: You wanted them as your allies. 

CAROLINE: You know, kidnapping is a very good way to start a alliance. 

ROSE: True, I am not your enemy but I can not be your ally, if you still want to fulfill your pathetic revenge fantasies. 

ACHATIUS: As a matter of fact, I do intend to finish what I started, Athena. But for now, let's make ourselves comfortable. It's not like that I want to die a day after I am brought back to life. So, I'm gonna go get us some food. How about I pick up some art supplies, and then, maybe, we can paint together, just like old times? 

Klaus closed his fist at the mention of 'old times'. 

[Achatius walks to the door. Rose thinks about it, then quickly turns around.]

ROSE: Achatius, wait. Take us with you. If you really wanna have me as your ally, you can't keep me or Theo locked up in here.

ACHATIUS: I'm afraid it's not that simple.

ROSE: It seems simple enough. I hurt you, I hurt myself. And besides, we're both on the run from the Clave. It's not like I'm gonna run away. And Theo will never leave me alone. 

ACHATIUS: How can I be sure you're telling me the truth? 

ROSE: I can't convince you to believe me but it's upon you, to take this one step to build up the trust between us. 

DAMON: You were going to betray him at that moment. 

ROSE: True, I had no interest in being kidnapped. 

ACHATIUS: Fine. But he is not coming. 

ROSE: He is. 

ACHATIUS: He is not. 

ROSE: He is. 

[Theo rolled his eyes at them. And remembered how they used to fight like this earlier.] 

CAROLINE: You two look cute together fighting like this. 

ACHATIUS: He is. 

ELENA: The moment you slipped out. 

ROSE: You said he is coming, thank you. 

ACHATIUS: No, I did not- 

They chuckled at this. 

[INTRO IS SHOWN] 

Rosaline opens her eyes and flashes her alpha eyes who had golden hue. She swings her katanas and fearless rune is showed. Achatius is standing in Edom and his eyes turn black and white wings appear behind his back. Theodore's magical bow appears and he stretches its string forming the strength rune. Jonathan is shown showing his demon eyes and his seraph blade appears. He cuts the air and flexibility rune is show. Clary is seen blowing the candles on her birthday cake forming the angelic rune. Jace is seen jumping from a building with eagles surrounding him. He jumps on the ground splashing the water which forms heightened speed rune. Alec is seen a room with healing rune drawn on one of the walls. He aims his arrow. Isabelle is now shown swinging her blade forming the parabatai rune. Simon is seen wiping the blood on his lips in hotel de mort. The whole background turns black and white. Luke is seen with a wall behind him covered with runes and wolves. Magnus is drinking his cocktail. Scene splits and shows Theo and Rose using their magic and flashing their golden red eyes. Achatius hands have sparkles dancing. Then all the runes are shown burning and Rosaline, Theo, Clary, Jace, Jonathan, Alec and Isabelle are shown walking and the title Shadowhunter appears with The Mortal Instruments written below. And the screen turns black.