8.- First Date

Harry woke up at the crack of dawn and went for a run. As he came back, he opened his front door and saw his mother picking up some envelopes that came with the mail.

"Hey, mom. You are up early," he said, kissing her forehead.

"I have a wild headache baby," she said.

"I can imagine," Harry sighed as he watched the empty whiskey bottle lying at the table in the living room.

"Are you having breakfast with me?" he added.

"Oh baby, I'd love to but I'm going back to bed. Can you say Thomas to bring me some painkillers, please? I couldn't find them anywhere," she asked kissing his cheek.

"Sure mom, I will," he replied watching his mother going to her room.

"When this is going to change? I need you to get better. I need you mom," He sighed and walked towards the kitchen to find Thomas to get his mother the medicine and something to eat for him.

After he took a shower and while he was getting ready for the day, his phone rang. Liam... he whispered as he saw the name on the screen.

"What's up, mate?" He said answering the phone.

"Hey man! Listen, I need your help, yeah?"  Liam said.

"Sure, what do you need?" Harry asked.

"My bike it's broken, again, can you please come and pick me up? I'm with Dani at the diner," He asked Harry.

"It wouldn't take long, would it? I have something important to do later," Harry said.

"It won't. Promise," Liam said honestly.

"Ok, I'm on my way then. See you in a few," He said and hung up the phone.

On his way out he saw, Thomas, the butler arranging and picking up some flowers from the garden.

"Hey! Your roses are looking beautiful today Thomas," Harry said.

"Oh yes, they're blooming and waiting to cheer someone up Harry," the man replied smiling at him.

"I can tell... erm hey, can you save some for me later, please?" Harry asked.

"Of course! My best roses for you!" he said with goodwill.

"Thanks! And... take care of her while I'm out, yeah?" Harry said smiling warmly back at him and making his way towards his car.

"I wouldn't do otherwise Harry. Drive safely, kiddo," He replied as he waved him goodbye.

       ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey man! You're a lifesaver!" Liam said as he hugged Harry tightly as a greeting.

"You owe me," He said as he hugged him back.

"Sure, sure," Liam assured him.

"Hey Dani, how you doing?" Harry said.

"Good, just came to have some lunch and this happened," she said motioning towards the broken motorcycle.

"The tow is coming already baby and Harry is here. We're saved!" Liam said as he kissed her cheek.