"Oh yeah, did you and Dorcas help Narcissa out?" Y/n asked, before she realized that Lily was shying away from the much older and more talkative Hufflepuff. "This is Lily Evans by the way. We were just talking."

"Nice to meet you, Evans! My name is Bella!" She introduced herself and Lily smiled, as she shook the older girls outstretched hand.

Y/n in the meantime just started eating sandwiches, wondering if she would get scolded by Madame Pomfrey for basically bleeding out. Probably. Maybe the woman didn't even notice and Y/n was currently dying. Would she also die in this time?

In all of her thinking and sandwich eating, she didn't realize how Lily looked at her with an adorning smile, because she was so glad that Y/n noticed her being uncomfortable and not sure of herself and helping out with the situation instead of just ignoring it.

"Anyways, did you really fight a werewolf Y/n?" Bella asked and Y/n suddenly realized something, which made her giggle.

"Bella! Where have you been, loca?" She asked with a laugh, which confused both girls, because they had absolutely no clue what Y/n was even talking about.

"What?" Bella asked in confusion, before she also started laughing, because of Y/n's contagious laughter. "I swear to Helga, this is way more fun then I anticipated!" She wheezed out, while Lily soon joined in, because she just couldn't stop herself from joining the laughter.

"You probably excepted me being all depressed, right?" Y/n said after a while, calming down from her laughter and somehow not choking on the cheddar sandwich she had. "Well I'm still alive, so I don't think I really have a reason to be too sad."

"You are aware, that you're like 50% bandages?" Bella questioned, while she started playing with a bracelet she had on. "Also those injuries are severe and will leave scars, especially on your face. You won't be able to find a husband like that Y/n."

"Who cares?" Y/n responded with her eyes closed, well aware that the girl only had her well-being in mind, but why should Y/n worry now that some guy wouldn't want to betrothed to her anymore. She found it weird how even now people still were forced to marry some weirdos, just because the pureblood cult thought that incest would hold the blood pure. These people should be glad that the children aren't completely deformed, because of their irresponsible actions.

"You guys worry to much about unimportant stuff and should focus on your passions.. But if marrying a good man one day is one of those.. Please do go ahead." Y/n whispered as if it was a sin for her to say, perhaps it was. Her being such an 'evil enchantress' and making young girls believe that they have free will and should, in other words, fuck society's opinion. All those men in power positions would probably want her dead or maybe they would try and 'fix' her.

Shape and knead her like a well made dough of bread to perfectly fit into the pan. Make her the perfect loaf. The perfect woman, that should just follow societies beauty standards and laws without a single question. After all, a man's word in this world seems to be absolute. Hah. Just the thought of that made Y/n want to make every man that even tried to do such a thing kneel before her and worship the ground she walks on. The air she breaths. Those lowlifes should feel blessed for being in the presence of one of God's most beautiful and well made creations. A woman.

"--/n! Y/n!" She was snapped out of her thoughts by Bella, who grinned at the girl, as she opened her one healthy e/c eye to acknowledge her. "I'm sorry if I offended you and I just thought because you were a pure blood and all."

"It's fine, Bella I'm not mad at you.. It's just that I won't be marrying a man." Y/n replied back, which made the awfully quite Lily blush, as she looked at the girl completely hopeful. That hope quickly got crushed by Y/n's next words. "I don't think I will be marrying anyone actually."