Chapter 12 - Intimacy

Start from the beginning

"Come on hon... I'm all yours... I know you'll love it this way... "

Her juices were dripping. I buried my face in her ass and licked the juices on her slit.

"Mmmmhhh...! yeaahh...! Give it to momma...! NNNnngggHHH...!!"

I grabbed her ass and put it inside her as I continue to move my hips. It feels a lot better when we do it this way.

"AauugghHH...! Y-yeah... Nggghhh...! That's it Baby...! You like that...!? Hhhmmm...!"

Her breasts were bouncing all over so I grabbed it and continued to pound her endlessly

"Yes hon...! Oh yeahh..! Fuck me...! Fuck me harder...! AUghhhh...!"

"Hon...! Nggghh... I'm about to..."

"You can come now...! Nggghhh...! Let's... do it... uugghhh...! Together... oohhh..."

I moved my hips faster and harder.

"Fuuckkk...! Mmmmmhhh...! AUgggHHh...! Oh yeahh...! Oohhh... Nggghhhh...!"

I can't hold it any longer so I let it all out inside.

"Nggghhh...!"

"AUgghhhh...! Yes baby...! MMmmhhH...!"

We came at the same time . After I let it out, she moved away from our position and grabbed my cock.

"Aughh... Hon... what are you..."

"Let me clean it for you..."

She grabbed my balls and massaged it while she sucks my cock.

"mmmmhh... hmmmhhh... aaaahhh... I—I think you have more in you hon..."

Her sucking got more intense. She stroke it with her hands while brushing my cock inside her mouth.

"Uughh...!"

She stroked it faster.

"Auuughhhh..!"

"Yes hon... Give it to me..."

I came again and she was opening her mouth with her tongue out. 

"Aaahhh... Mmmhhh... Good boy..." She licked her lips and smiled at me.

She stood up and went to grab some towel to wipe her face.

"Come here..."

She grabbed a hold of me and we both laid down on the bed. I rest my body on top of her as she hugged me. Both our hearts were pounding as we exchange heat with our bodies.

"I love you..." she whispered to my ears.

"I love you too..."

I laid beside her. She turned to me and we faced each other. I can see her face smiling and I can see a bit of tear in her eyes. No one said anything for a good minute. We bathe in the feeling of satisfaction and the moment we just had. It feels like an itch was finally scratched.

"You should sleep here with me tonight... It's already late..."

She was stroking her fingers at the back of my ear.

"But someone might find out"

"Don't worry about it. Stay with me... Please?"

"Okay, I won't leave. I promise" I smiled at her.

"Thanks, hon."

She moved closer to me.

"Since you're staying, we can do it until we can't anymore..."