Chapter 12 - Intimacy

Start from the beginning

She got up from her position and I was on my knees. I saw her crawling slowly towards me giving me a lustful smile.

"You're the only one having fun... You go stand here... Let me have my turn... "

I got off the bed and stand just right near the edge. She got off as well and got on her knees. She grabbed my pants and undid my belt. She proceeded with unzipping it and pulled everything down until my cock was exposed. Seeing her looking at it made it more erect than it already was.

"Oh my... What do we have here...?"

She placed her hands underneath my balls and fondled them. Her face drew near and began to lick it. I felt her hand on my cock as she began stroking.

"NNgggHHH...!"

I felt a tingly sensation all over my body. I wasn't able to keep myself from letting out a moan when I felt her tongue brushing against my balls while she strokes my rod.

"You like it...? Let me play more..." she smiled at me and bit her lip.

She continued to play with my cock until she decided to suck it. The inside of her mouth felt warm. Her eyes were locked to mine.

I placed both my hands on her head and hold on to her hair as she keeps on sucking me. I can hear the sound that her mouth makes as I feel a bit of her saliva dripping down. I feel like I was about to come when she stopped.

She moved away from me a bit and grabbed my hand. She pulled me closer to her as she lay on the bed with her naked body. I was on top of her and she wrapped her arms around me.

"Just so you know... I haven't done it with anyone else..." she uttered while looking at me with the redness on her face.

"I believe you..."

"I—I can't hold it anymore... P—Please give it to me..."

She spread her legs looking away from me. I positioned my cock in front of her clit.

"Here it goes... Tell me if it hurts..."

I slowly pushed it inside her.

"MMMmmmhHH...!!" She was trying to suppress her moan by covering her mouth.

"Are you okay...?"

"Y-Yeah..."

I continued to push until it was completely inside.

"AaauuggHhhh...!"

It feels warm and wet inside her. I looked at it and saw some blood coming out. I continued to move my hips. It's like it's sucking my cock whole. There's an exhilarating feeling that pushes me to go harder.

"Nggghh...! Aauughhh...! F-Fuck...!"

Her moans are getting more intense as I feel her hips move in sync with mine. I grabbed both of her breasts and moved harder. She was trying to cover her mouth but we both gave in. I can feel her nails sinking onto my back as we continued moving our hips.

"Yeeess...! Nnggghhh...! Fuck...! More...! Don't stop...!! Ughh...!!"

"I-I think... I'm about to...! Nggghh...!"

"No... Hold it in...!"

I can hear her panting while she moved away from me a bit.

"L-Let's do it this way..."

She faced away from me. She rests the upper part of her body on the bed. She lifted her ass for me and looked like she was asking for more.

She gave me that erotic smile while bending over. She licked her fingers and used them to spread her slit.