°。 °。 𝘎𝘳𝘢𝘺 𝘺𝘦𝘰𝘯✎ °。°。ʷᵉᵃᵏ ʰᵉʳᵒ

Start from the beginning

In response, you tugged on his silver hair, pulling hard enough to rip a small whimper out of his pretty lips.

He offered a kiss of apology before finally removing your boxers completely, the material sliding down your legs. You growled when your erection sprang up and essentially smeared your precum all over his reddening cheeks.

Grey mewled softly as his pink tongue flicked out, burying itself around the head of your cock before he licked around the skin, rolling down the foreskin with his tongue.

The taste lingered on his tongue.

He eagerly swallowed the head of your cock, using his tongue to tease the slit of your cock.

You grasp his hair, pulled it harder and swore, "Fuck..."

He smirked against your cock and slowly engulfed your cock like it was a fucking popsicle. You gritted your teeth, keeping your hips still so that you didn't accidentally stab your lover to death with your cock.

Gray suckled on your cock, his cheeks hollowing as he took you all the way to the base. His fingers fondling your balls.

Fingers digging harshly into his scalp.

Gray continued to whine and drool all over your thick cock, feeling the thing throb against his throat. He moaned, loving the reaction you had as your cock twitched inside his throat.

The muscles contract sweetly around your cock and you whined softly, accidentally rutting your hip up, nearly choking your poor co-worker. The action makes Gray's eyes grow wet with tears, yet he makes no move to remove your cock.

Instead, he started bobbing his head up and down, gently scraping his teeth on your sensitive cock.

Gray couldn't remember how this all started but he was just glad that you loved him back and knew how to fuck him stupid.

You gasped, your heavy cock twitched on his tongue and he grinned, rolling your balls in his hands before he started lapping and swirling his tongue on the slit.

"G-Gray..." You groaned out, your grip tightening.

You stared down at your lover on his knees, who was offering you a seductive look as he gave your cock little kitty licks. Licking the precum pooling out of the slit.

"I'm going to cum."

Gray smirked and stopped moving, limiting the amount of stimulation until you finally snapped and took control by shoving his head down. Forcing the male to take your cock all the way to the base until he could feel your cock hitting the deepest parts of his throat.

The younger man moaned as his throat tensed and constricted around your cock, his ass swaying as your cock throbbed violently.

You could feel yourself quivering at the overwhelming pleasure, you groaned loudly, gripping onto the base of Gray's head. You started using him like a fleshlight, bobbing his head up and down on your cock until you could feel your cock violently spurting semen down his throat.

Gray groaned, harshly breathing through his nose as you came down his throat, his eyes rolled back.

He eagerly relaxed his throat in order to swallow down your cum without much problem.

In fact, this was probably going to be his favorite drink of all time.

Your legs quivered, cock softening as you continued to pour the last bit of your cum down his throat.

There's still a string of cum connected to your cock and his lips. Your eyes darken and you shoved him against the door, kissing him harshly. You bit on his lips until it started bleeding.

Gray whimpered against you and you shoved your hands up his shirt, playing with his pink nipples.

You swallowed his moans away in case someone heard you guys from the door.

You were planning to abuse his nipples somewhere over the winter break and probably planned to make him cum just from that.

"(M-M/N)..." Gray moaned out, frustration on his face. "The bar owner will be here to close the bar....possibly in 10 minutes "

"You're right, baby. What should we do about this?" You asked, smirking as you flicked at his erection.

There's a noticeable spot on the front of his pants.

His hips jerked up at the rush of pain and pleasure just from that flick. You kissed him on the ears, "My bed will be way more comfortable"

Gray a.k.a the White Mamba whimpered helplessly -he wanted to be with you now, didn't matter where

You took him out of the bar and threw the keys towards the bar owner as she just stared at you guys not even catching the keys.

The bar owner quickly closed the bar, ran as fast she can after hearing the moans getting louder.

In the end, it was the car that got dirtied.